Children's Place 50% off clearance Monster Sale, $5 shipping, 15% coupon

mommy1234

Children's Place now has all of their clearance marked 50% off. Lots of great deals! Shipping is a flat $5. Here are some additional 15% off coupons. If you have a 20% off birthday club coupon then the deal is even sweeter :) I just placed an order and was able to get 35 items for a total of $120.xx shipped. :D

FA78

C28JHCYRD78

G28HWGN3SS78

Shoot, i cant find my coupons! augh. :(

When I was in the store, I had forgotten to grab the birthday coupon and I told the cashier that and she said all you have to do is tell them and they've got the coupon saved in the puter to use. She looked it up and applied it to my order for me.

When I was in the store, I had forgotten to grab the birthday coupon and I told the cashier that and she said all you have to do is tell them and they've got the coupon saved in the puter to use. She looked it up and applied it to my order for me.

Thanks! :D

Thanks for reminding me about the 15% code. I just did all of my kids' school uniform shopping in about 15 minutes!

$225 got me 12 polo shirts, 6 pairs of shorts, 2 dresses, 2 pairs of skorts, four pairs of shoes and lots of hair doo-dads.

THANKS!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Just got off the phone with them..well..their computer...their hold time was excessive and ridiculous, so I used the automated feature and it said they are experiencing a delay in shipping and to add another 5-7 days to the standard 7-10 day shipping wait. Grrrrr. Today is the 8th day since I placed my order...so I need to add on at least another 5 days after Wednesday and HOPEFULLY it will be shipped by then. Good Grief.

I placed an order on July 10th, and got some really amazing deals plus picked up some of the fall line (regular priced stuff) but used the 15% bts coupon. Worked like a charm, received the package exactly 7 days later and loved everything. On the morning of the 17th I placed another order, as things were marked down even more, and I was able to use the coupon again. I got the order confirmation later that day, and my debit card was authorized. Today is the 29th, and I my order status hasn't changed. It still says, order processed, payment authorized. Anyone else having issues? I'm sure they were totally slammed with orders that week, but this is crazy!

I placed an order on July 10th, and got some really amazing deals plus picked up some of the fall line (regular priced stuff) but used the 15% bts coupon. Worked like a charm, received the package exactly 7 days later and loved everything. On the morning of the 17th I placed another order, as things were marked down even more, and I was able to use the coupon again. I got the order confirmation later that day, and my debit card was authorized. Today is the 29th, and I my order status hasn't changed. It still says, order processed, payment authorized. Anyone else having issues? I'm sure they were totally slammed with orders that week, but this is crazy!

Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone! I placed an order over a week ago and my status still shows Payment Authorized, Order Submitted.

Hopefully I will get the shipment before my daughter starts school on the 18th of August! ;)