Barbie Collector Birthstone dolls now $12.95

ckwboo

Collector Barbie Birthstone Dolls are now $12.95

$6.95 shipping for up to $50, (shipping for 3 dolls is only $6.95 in shipping costs)

Free shipping on orders over $50! (4 barbies)

www.barbiecollector.com/shop/shelf.aspx?deptid=7&shelfid=150157

Hope I posted this correctly! :)

Edited by ckwboo

There are two codes that may work:

A28554 will get you $10 off $50 or over (your subtotal must be over $50 to work)

C380009 free shipping on orders over $50

Usually both of these codes do not work together

Edited by Stowasser

A28554 will get you $10 off $50 or over (your subtotal must be over $50 to work)
C380009 free shipping

Stowasser, have you used these codes? Are there expiration dates on them? I would like to order one of these for my niece and would like to get the free shipping.

C380009 free shipping

Stowasser, have you used these codes? Are there expiration dates on them? I would like to order one of these for my niece and would like to get the free shipping.

Yes I have used both....I collect Barbies and am in their Fan Club, the free shipping was in their most recent catalog. Its also the catalog code

Ok, great!!! I didn't want to try using it and then click to submit the order and find out it didn't work. It doesn't allow you to put in the promo code and hit Apply Code to see if it works before submitting all the info and completing the order. I'll give it a shot.

I am having trouble ordering this barbie. I registered on the site. Went back after completing my registration and confirmation from the email I received and then proceeded to log in and put the doll in my bag but once I click the Add To Bag link I notice it logs me out and then I have to reenter my info but I keep getting an error message telling me that the info is wrong and I click the Forgot Password link, add my email address and it tells me it is not valid.

What is going on? Is anyone else having this problem? I can't order the doll until they fix this. I emailed them so hopefully they can figure it out.

I am having trouble ordering this barbie. I registered on the site. Went back after completing my registration and confirmation from the email I received and then proceeded to log in and put the doll in my bag but once I click the Add To Bag link I notice it logs me out and then I have to reenter my info but I keep getting an error message telling me that the info is wrong and I click the Forgot Password link, add my email address and it tells me it is not valid.

What is going on? Is anyone else having this problem? I can't order the doll until they fix this. I emailed them so hopefully they can figure it out.

I am having the EXACT same problem!

Well it's good to hear I'm not losing my mind.:eyepoppin I was hoping it wasn't something I was doing wrong.

I haven't heard back from their customer service yet. I may just call them in the morning and see if I can order it by phone. This is a good price.

FYI

I just made a purchase without any problems (I registered for the first time) so I hope you all can get your order ok! I dont know why its causing some people issues....

It also came up Free Shipping without any codes on orders of $50 or more in check out.

When I went on the website and registered I logged out without making a purchase and then went back a little while later. When I logged on and tried to purchase the doll, I keep getting logged out and the website is not recognizing my info although I got an email from them and confirmation and I can log in the main site. I think there is an issue with their website. I've tried two different computers to purchase this doll and it's not working for me. I'm going to talk with them tomorrow.

Well, I'm glad the order didn't work out last night since I had problems getting logged out. The shipping coupon wouldn't have worked then and I would not have been happy to see that I was still charged for shipping even though I entered the coupon code.

I just got an email from them and they said that when you register on the main page, it just gives you access to look around. If you want to purchase something, once you add items to your cart and then go to checkout, you have to register through that by adding the info where it says "Not Registered Yet" and then you can check out. You basically have to register twice on their site.

I changed my mind about ordering the doll.

This is the email that I was sent regarding registering. I don't remember seeing on their website that if you register on the home page you then have to register during the checkout process too. I figured registering on the home page was needed to purchase the items. I was wrong. It's pretty confusing. Most websites aren't set up like that. None of the websites we design are like that. Actually I've never seen a website like that before. That is until now. They should post that somewhere on the home page so no one else gets confused.

I don't want to order $50 worth of barbies just to save a few dollars on shipping. When I saw the shipping code posted here it didn't specify purchasing $50 worth of dolls in order to get the free shipping, that's why I tried to use it. I'll just buy my niece a barbie locally and avoid the shipping all together. Thanks anyway!

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for the difficulty you have

experienced while trying to make an online purchase from Barbie®

Collector. We want to make certain you are aware that we allow for two

different types of registrations within our website.

One registration process affords you access to the "My Barbie

Collection" and "Fun Stuff" sections of our website. However, this

registration does not require users to provide any type of billing

information.

A different registration process needs to be completed for making online

purchases. This registration requires billing information to be

provided. Please add your items to the "Shopping Bag" and then click

"Checkout" to proceed. Under the "Not Registered?" block of the

checkout page, provide your birth date and click "Submit". Provide the

information requested to establish your shopping account.

We hope the information provided has helped you to establish your online

purchasing account. Should you have any additional questions or require

further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Barbie® Collector Customer Service

Phone: 1-800-491-7514

Hours: Monday - Sunday 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. Central Time

E-mail address: [email protected]