Everything half price with promo code on Backcountryoutlet.com

BellaMia

Up your discount to 50% off* with redemption code: 2YZ-1-GFVPL at www.Backcountryoutlet.com.

Discounted price shows in cart. Enter code at checkout.

Free shipping on orders over $50.

*Use code to increase discount to 50% off retail price. Not valid on gift certificates or item(s) already on sale for greater than 50% off. Coupon good through July 31, 2008.

Currently the code is only working on items purchased by going through the outlet. Back Country states they are working on adding the code to the main site shortly.

Edited by BellaMia
link change

I got this emailed to me from Backcountry.com. I have purchased from them in the past and am on their email list. I just got the email today. It must be an error on their website because the redemption code is the one they gave me.

Here's what they sent:

50% Off everything. And we mean EVERYTHING. | View online version here.

[backcountryOutlet.com] [Everything's Half Price! - Up Your Discount to 50% Off* - Use Redemption Code:]

[Everything's Half Price! - Up Your Discount to 50% Off* - Use Redemption Code:]

2YZ-1-GFVPL

[Discount price shows in cart. Enter code at checkout, or click any link on this email.]

[Get 50% Off Now]

[The North Face, Oakley, Arc'teryx, Burton, Salomon, Mountain Hardwear, Marmot, Patagonia, Smith, Spy]

[Free shipping on orders over $50]

* Use code to increase discount to 50% off retail price. Not valid on gift certificates or item(s) already on sale for greater than 50% off. Coupon good through July 31, 2008.

800.409.4502 | Published by BackcountryOutlet.com

BackcountryOutlet.com . 2607 South 3200 West . Suite A | Salt Lake City, UT 84119

Copyright ©2008 BackcountryOutlet.com. All rights reserved.

Get this from a friend? Hear from us first hand - forward this email to [subscribe-ctg0iab7eaabtd3aucahp5ehztptao3a@service.backcountry.com]

Make sure our emails hit your inbox every time: add [[email protected]] to your contacts list.

To unsubscribe, forward this message to [[email protected]].

Your Email Address:is in our mailing list.

<http://service.backcountry.com/cgi-bin10/flosensing?z=dE30M8Jgv0NeH0Df>

Ok, I just talked with them and they said that right now the code will only work on the outlet store. It was supposed to be meant for the outlet store only but since their email does not specify that they are trying to get it to work on the main site too.

But if you go to the main site and then put something in your cart and then move to the outlet and then checkout, he said it will work. But if you are purchasing something on sale and you use the code, if the sale price is better than what you'd get with the code, you will only get the sale price.

I don't really like the way this is working. I didn't try to order anything on the outlet store so maybe you'd get a better deal there. But the code DOES work through the outlet.

I just went to the outlet and put a pair of skate shoes in the cart and entered the redemption code and it works. It gives you 50% off the retail price that is listed in the outlet store. The sale price there was over $40 but with the discount, my total comes to $43.xx after tax and shipping. If I were to spend over $50 I would have gotten free shipping too.

It's on the billing page. Scroll down and there is a link that says redemption code. Put the code in first before you add your credit card or anything. Click the Apply Code link and see what discount you have been given. Then add your other info.

Not sure why. You may need to give them a call or you can chat with them live on their site. It's working for me. I just went back and put a flannel mens shirt in the cart and the shirt is on sale in the outlet for $44.96 and it's giving me a $15 discount so the price is $29.98.

Ok, I just tried The North Face Circumference Triclimate Jacket - Men's that is on sale for $343.82 and it gives me a discount so my price is $264.48. It worked for me.

I'd give them a call or try their live help.

Thanks for the idea amberc. I made the changes.

Okay, the kayaks are NOT 50% off.....it was worth a try huh? LMAO

:gdfunnypost: That's funny! Hey, it definitely WAS worth a shot. You never know. I'd do that myself. I'm a huge bargain hunter and I won't pay full price for anything.:gdno:

I just tried to order and it does not work in the regular store, so I did live chat and the person I spoke with said that the email comes from the outlet section and that it will only work in the outlet.

"50% Off everything. And we mean EVERYTHING. | View online version here.

[backcountryOutlet.com] [Everything's Half Price! - Up Your Discount to 50% Off* - Use Redemption Code:]"

It says there "BackcountryOulet.com" and that's where it's good at. Bummer!

Not sure why. You may need to give them a call or you can chat with them live on their site. It's working for me. I just went back and put a flannel mens shirt in the cart and the shirt is on sale in the outlet for $44.96 and it's giving me a $15 discount so the price is $29.98.

Ok, I just tried The North Face Circumference Triclimate Jacket - Men's that is on sale for $343.82 and it gives me a discount so my price is $264.48. It worked for me.

I'd give them a call or try their live help.

But 50% would be 22.48 on the shirt & 171.92 on the jacket?