Rite Aid Venus Embrace Razor Kit for .99 was 11.99

nindy8

I bought the Venus Razor kit at Rite Aid. It was 11.99, on sale this week for 7.99 then used a sunday paper coupon for 2.00 off then they have a 5.00 rebate check for any venus razor.

So after I get my check I will have paid .99. for it.

You get the razor with 2 cartridges, a sample tube of Olay quench lotion, a small bottle of satin shave gel, a shower pod to store it in and a travel case for the head of the razor.

Awesome deal! Hope they still have them at Rite-Aid. I made sure that the rebate would work before posting. It just cleared online.

I have tried it and love it. It has 5 blades. All the extras are super nice too!!

Good Luck!!

:cheesy:

Can someone explain how to do the rebate check for Rite Aide? TIA

You go to Rite Aid website and register yourself for a rebate account or whatever. Then everytime you go to Rite Aid I go right home and enter my info from my receipt. You enter a transaction number, register number date and hit submit. It takes care of the rest by itself. It is the easiest rebates I think. I would save the reciepts though because I have had a few times 1 of the things supposed to have a rebate not show up on the site. They have you email a copy of the reciept with rebate # circled to figure it out.