The Childrens Place--Monster Sale extra 30% off already reduced prices

taowyman

Did not see this posted when I searched....extra 30% off prices online! Price listed includes additional discount.

http://https://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Home?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001

I got 3 pair jeans,, 1 pair chinos, 2 pair denim shorts and three tops for $52 shipped!!!

carpenter jeans

68785835 vintage 10 $4.99 3 $14.97

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uniform chino pants

48410535 stone 10 $4.99 1 $4.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

carpenter denim shorts

15965935 mud wash 10 $6.29 2 $12.58

classic pique polo

36132925 turf l (10/12) $5.59 1 $5.59

classic pique polo

36142825 new blu l (10/12) $5.59 1 $5.59

matchable tank

33567125 fire l (10/12) $3.49 1 $3.49

Subtotal: $47.21

Tax: $0.00

Shipping (Standard Service): $5.00

Total: $52.21

• 2 weeks later...
I got my order in today woo hoo! Was so excited to see all the stuff i got for $85, lets see if i can get this right, I GOT 5 prs of jeans, 3 skirts, 1 pr of shoes, a 2pk of socks, 3 prs pants, 3 onesis, and 13 or 14 shirts!!! WOO HOO!!! I had another pr of shoes but they went OOS!

I just received my box too. I think this makes the THIRD order I placed with TCP in the last month... and that doesn't include my trip to the mall last week to get stuff in person. I don't know if the plaid patchwork dresses are still available, but I highly recommend them. They were around $30 retail and I paid well under $8 apiece after the specials. My daughters looked adorable in them on Sunday... one with the matching headband, one with the matching hat. My youngest son also has the green patchwork top and matching hat... so cute! The girls now have several outfits that match for this year and next! (Just adopted DD #2 in May... so I'm really psyched about the matching outfits!) I think we are done with summer shopping for next year already!