Sing Along Poodle @ SFmusicbox.com

epgpjp

http://www.sfmusicbox.com/xq/asp/MGID.2243/IID.1971/TID.%7B3BDB8EF4-519C-4096-9E2B-67E488517B30%7D/qx/product.htm

I have ordered this before for gifts. The kids love it. He is soooo cute, soft and adorable! Ordered 2 more. :) FREE SHIPPING also for 2 days.

Semi-Annual Clearance - Save Up to 75%

Home > SEMI-ANNUAL CLEARANCE SALE > SHOP NOW >

Sing Along Poodle

Reg price: $45.00

Sale Price: $11.25

DETAILS

A great gift for children This is our Karaoke Poodle Party Pal. He offers three great ways to play: Use your voice to control my action, Connect to an audio source and watch me dance. Requires 3 'AA' batteries, not included.

Size: 7 L x 8 W x 11 H

I put the order through and when it got to the end it did not show any shipping charge. it is a 2 day deal at SFmusicbox for free shipping on any order. You can see there is no charge at the end before you place the order.

You don't need a code for the free shipping today. If you look on the main page www.sfmusicbox.com you will see where it says free shipping on ANY order. Here is my total from my order...

Sing Along Poodle

2 22.5 No

Subtotal $22.50

Gift Wrap $0.00

Taxes $0.00

Shipping $0.00

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total $22.50

my poodles's came yesterday! They are still as cute as they were the first time I ordered them. Can't wait till my precious granddaughter has her 3rd birthday so I can play with it again. :)