Buzz Jr. for PS2 - 13.34 w/ FSSS at Amazon

caitlinn

Thank you! Thank you! I found the software only for $11.91 when I was debating whether to buy the Buzz Jr. Game with controllers. We already have the Buzz game/controllers and love it. It was a little too hard for my DS8 to play, so I have always wanted the Jr. version. It's great to get it at such a great price! Now we can have a neighborhood contest with the kids this summer.:D

Thanks! I'm sure my family will love this game, and since it's so inexpensive, I don't feel bad buying it. We just got a WII in the spring and we haven't played the PS2 since then, so maybe this will get the kids interested in it again. I have one question: I pre-ordered a book for my daughter along with the game so that I could get the free shipping. The whole order won't ship until September, which doesn't bother me since I was going to save it for Christmas anyhow. Will Amazon still honor the sale price of the game even if it would happen to go up when it ships? I've never been in this situation before, so I wasn't sure.

I go to help - then along the right hand side towards the middle of the page it says contact us. I click on that. You'll see items you ordered and arrows to flip through them. Check the box beside the item you want adjusted then click the email button to the right. I just type something like this item has dropped in price can I get a price adjustment please. I usually hear back within a few hours and by the next day or 2 it is credited back! I LOVE amazon.com because you can keep checking prices for 30 days....I have even done it up to 2 months after I bought an item and they didn't say a thing,lol.

I go to help - then along the right hand side towards the middle of the page it says contact us. I click on that. You'll see items you ordered and arrows to flip through them. Check the box beside the item you want adjusted then click the email button to the right. I just type something like this item has dropped in price can I get a price adjustment please. I usually hear back within a few hours and by the next day or 2 it is credited back! I LOVE amazon.com because you can keep checking prices for 30 days....I have even done it up to 2 months after I bought an item and they didn't say a thing,lol.

Thanks Jen! I'm glad I checked, because one of the other games that I bought at the same time had also dropped another $2...hello price adjustments!!! :D