new baby gift idea

My cousin just had her 1st baby and they knew it was a girl so everything that has ever been made in pink was purchased for the shower. I would like to send a gift (we live on the east coast, she on the west so didn't attend the shower). I know she got enough gear and clothes to last until college so I was thinking a g.c. for digital photo processing or something along those lines.

Any thoughts, do the online places have g.c.'s like snapfish or shutterfly etc...

thanks!

CVS has B1G1Free on photo books through the end of the month. They also have photo processing deals for this summer for free extra prints. If they have a CVS nearby, they could get some great deals this month on getting new photos developed. :) You could just get them a gift card for CVS that way.

My grandmother sent us a Costco gift card which we used for picture developing.

Shutterfly has gift certificates, I don't know about any other site :)

Some of the best reactions I have gotten for baby gifts have come from books. I've gotten a huge colorful sandbucket or a basket and filled it with all different kinds of children's books....from the little tiny books that are great to carry around in a diaper bag to the big thick chubby books to Little Golden Books.