Sears clearance sales

acampingguy

For those still looking for these items - they were NOT marked in my Sears. There is a board in the sporting goods section with small pictures of some items - pool tables, game tables, etc. They have little tags that you pull off to buy the items. But the tags prices were not correct price, not even close. I had to take the tag to an associate and have them manually look up the prices. We got the last 15-in-1 table that our store had. It was $249.99 regular and rang up $19.97. This table was one of their specials on BF 2007.

Thanks OP for the post, this is a great deal.

I checked online and the game table for $499 is available for in store pickup. So then that should mean they have one right? Can I buy it online and try to price adjust it at the store?

Everything else I checked was oos for my zipcode.

I checked online and the game table for $499 is available for in store pickup. So then that should mean they have one right? Can I buy it online and try to price adjust it at the store?

Everything else I checked was oos for my zipcode.

anyone know?

Our store had men's shoes for "an additional 50%". I bought converse for $5, Reeboks for $10 and a 3rd pair that I don't remember for $5 (there were several different brands and styles). They also had men's clothing for an additional 50% with Levi's (boot cut I believe) marked 4.99. I found Levi's for ds 9 for $6 a pair so we stocked up for school. That was just a fast run through!