Sears clearance sales

acampingguy

Sears has the following items on clearance. The prices don't reflect the lower price until they are scanned. These prices may vary by store as well. I bought the Harvard Ice Breaker Hockey Table and the Harvard Pub Table w/ 2 Stools. I tried for the Slatron 8' pool table for $99 as well as the Mahogany Bar for $49 (reg $500), but I had no luck... my stores were sold out, but they did have them at those prices. The cashier said someone screwed up and ordered too many table games for the Christmas season so alot of stores have these buried in their stockroom. Some of these items were sold out but it can't hurt to check on if your interested. I thought I would post it up here in case anybody wants to check their local Sears to see if any of these items are still available. Good Luck!!

Harvard Ice Breaker Hockey Table (Item #: 25073). Clearanced - $9.97 (Reg. $129.99)

Harvard Single Shootout Basketball (Item #: 25622). Clearanced - $19.97 (Reg. $119.99)

Harvard Avenger 6 FT. Hockey Table (Item #: 25085). Clearanced - $24.97 (Reg. $249.99)

Harvard Spectator Chair (Item #: 25672). Clearanced - $29.97 (Reg. $129.99)

Harvard Conqueror 7 FT. Hockey Table (Item #: 25086). Clearanced - $29.97 (Reg. $299.99)

Harvard Blaze 8 In 1 Game (Item #: 25063). Clearanced - $39.97 (Reg. $129.99)

Harvard Pub Table w/ 2 Stools (Item #: 25673). Clearanced - $49.97 (Reg. $239.99)

Harvard Family Game Table (Item #25677). Clearanced - $49.97 (Reg. $499.99)

Harvard Double Shootout Basketball (Item #: 25632). Clearanced - $79.97 (Reg. $149.99)

Mizerak Tribute 7 FT. Pool Table (Item #: 25151). Clearanced - $99.97 (Reg. $249.99)

Slatron 8' pool table for $99 (reg $799)

Mahogany Bar for $49 (reg $500)

15-in-1 game table for $25 (reg $250)

ESPN Stick Hockey for $40 (reg $400)

ESPN Air Hockey for $70 (reg $400)

ESPN pool table for 199 (reg $700)

Bumper Pool/Poker/Game table for $99 (reg $499)

Pool Table/Air Hockey (full size... flips) for $199 (reg $700)

Skeeball/Basketball for $25 (reg $250)

Just came from Sears Willowbrook, i bought 2 air powered hockey tables for $9.99 each.Previous price was told $ 129. Also bought 2 table games for 3 -6 year olds with a previous price of $ 80 each i was told , now bought it at $9 and $14 respectively. Thank you very much for the info. Very nice gifts for Christmas for my Godkids.

Where did you find all of this stuff, is it just out, or did you have to ask for it?! I searched each thing online and one or 2 of them are available in my area, so I am going to go tonight, but I wanted to see if I should be asking someone or just wandering the floor looking for them!!! And when do I know if they are the marked down price or regular price!? TIA

I called and had them check the price of one of the air hockey tables and it was still 299.99. Do you think if I went then and was going to buy it, it would be cheaper?!?

Never, ever call about a deal like this- the employees will take the deal and say to the customer on the phone that they don't have it anymore. sometimes employees do not know about the deals we find thru gottadeal, and if you call -this alerts them to the deal and they keep it for themselves. always best to go to the store.

Where did you find all of this stuff, is it just out, or did you have to ask for it?! I searched each thing online and one or 2 of them are available in my area, so I am going to go tonight, but I wanted to see if I should be asking someone or just wandering the floor looking for them!!! And when do I know if they are the marked down price or regular price!? TIA

Go to the Lawn and Gardens section... there is a poster with all the pictures and prices of all the "non displayed items". The prices don't come up until they enter the sku into the computer. I did go to one store and they didn't have all of them on sale... yet. I found out about it on Sunday morning, went shopping that afternoon.

Go to the Lawn and Gardens section... there is a poster with all the pictures and prices of all the "non displayed items". The prices don't come up until they enter the sku into the computer. I did go to one store and they didn't have all of them on sale... yet. I found out about it on Sunday morning, went shopping that afternoon.

I found the posters near the ping pong tables and the pool sticks.

I called and had them check the price of one of the air hockey tables and it was still 299.99. Do you think if I went then and was going to buy it, it would be cheaper?!?

Yeah... they have to actually enter the sku into the computer... otherwise they will only look at the tag. Beware, the one sales person I spoke with @ the store said he was going to buy some after work... you may want to go in person.

I got the Ice Breaker air hockey tables at F.M. 1960 Sears Willowbrook, Houston. The guy i spoke to said they had the clearance sale for a few days earlier already. The sale prices however on the items were released one day at a time. It was just fortunate that i had a few left to grab. The location where they usually place the items on a regular basis was cleaned out already. I saw 3-5 pingpong tables ( brand new), a round table 3 in billiard table ,new as well for only $ 99 from the regular price of $ 400 there thats still on clearance. Hope this helps.

BIG thanks to the OP. :bow:My Sears actually had all of these items in stock and for the prices listed (with the execption of the bar, which we really wanted). DH came home with everything he could fit in his SUV. What an awesome find!

Never, ever call about a deal like this- the employees will take the deal and say to the customer on the phone that they don't have it anymore. sometimes employees do not know about the deals we find thru gottadeal, and if you call -this alerts them to the deal and they keep it for themselves. always best to go to the store.

Thanks for that, but not always true!! I called the 800# just to see if it was in their computers the sale price and they said no... then I went to a local store and spoke to a guy and he told me that the warehouse guy was out, and he didn't know exactly where everything would be, if they had them, but told me he would make sure that if anyone else asked, he would let them know the stuff was on hold for me, and he was VERY honest and helpful. He even looked up every single price for me, then checked to see if they had anything!!! I ended up with 2 of the family tables orig 499.99 for 49.97 and one of the 8-in-1 game tables orig 129.99 for 9.97!!!! Great finds thank you to the orig. OP!!! This particular store had a couple of the other items, but the boxes got ruined and they weren't sure if all of the parts were there, and couldn't guarantee no damage, so i passed on some of it, like the air hockey tables, and the basketball hoops!!!

Picked up the skeeball/basketball for $29.97, regularly $299.99. Wanted to get the family table but oos. The Pool Table/Air Hockey (full size... flips) for $199 (reg $700) is a fantastic deal. I've seen this on display at Christmas time and love it. Very solid. I already have a pool table and air hockey table or I would have jumped on this!

Thanks, OP.

I really wanted to get one of the skeeball tables and an Air hockey, but my store didn't have any, so I bought 2 of the 5-pc family game tables. I built one last night,and it is HUGE!!! Really nice, but huge. I now have another in the back of my car and have to figure out where to store it... it was just such a good deal... couldn't pass it up!!

I really wanted to get one of the skeeball tables and an Air hockey, but my store didn't have any, so I bought 2 of the 5-pc family game tables. I built one last night,and it is HUGE!!! Really nice, but huge. I now have another in the back of my car and have to figure out where to store it... it was just such a good deal... couldn't pass it up!!

if you would like to sell it to me, I also live in stow and would love it.

Have you tried other sears? which one did you go to? I may try other today and will look for the one you want.

thanks

I have an "extra" Family Game Table. it is the one that was $499.99 and I got it for $49.97. If anyone is interested, PLEASE PM ASAP, or I am going to return it this week. I am in the Stow, OH area, and due to the massive size of the table it would be best for a local pick-up/delivery!!!

I have an "extra" Family Game Table. it is the one that was $499.99 and I got it for $49.97. If anyone is interested, PLEASE PM ASAP, or I am going to return it this week. I am in the Stow, OH area, and due to the massive size of the table it would be best for a local pick-up/delivery!!!

Darn, which I lived closer. THis is what I really wanted and our store was oos.

Sears ,Hackensack NJ

Had the $99.00 pool table reg $700 BUT that was only the legs and rails. The slate table top was $500. They had two rail kits left on Sat. but no table tops.

I did pick up a 15 in 1 game table reg $250 for $19.99 after $5 coupon for $14.99. woohooo

thanks for the tip! salesgirl in sporting dept was very helpful and checked all sku numbers for me but that was all that was left. Paramus park,Sears NJ was sold out of all those clearence items but I did pick up a table top pool/marbles game(3D pool table is name) reg 49.99 marked down to $9.97 used a 5 coupon with other purchases(you need to spend 30 to get deal)

keep the tips coming! :)