half off gas from the Sunday Paper?

veronicalfb

Someone else sent this to me, but I haven't heard anything about it...have any of you? Is this legit?

http://www.sundaypaper.com/More/HalfOffGas/tabid/62/Default.aspx

Purchase $50 Pre-paid Debit Card for $25!

Use your card to purchase gas… and save 50 percent! Why did we choose the Pre-Paid Debit Cards? Flexibility: Recipients can buy what they want, when they want—at most gas stations, convenience stores and grocery stores, so you’re not forced to go to one type of station. You can actually fill up at stations with the lowest prices and save even more! Debit cards can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.

How do you get one?

A limited number of cards will be sold each day, Monday–Friday, June 9–30. New cards will be loaded each day at 10 a.m.

Fill out the form below at 10 a.m. (We'll be going by our official SundayPaper.com clock, above.) If you are one of the first to do so, you will be notified by phone or email, and we will help you complete your purchase of one $50 gas card for $25.

I dont know...sounds too good to be true! :confused::confused:

yeah really...i think they're just selling $50 visa GC's at half price and promoting them to be used for gas since everyone is so desperate for cheap gas nowadays...they're not for a specific gas station or anything.

Googled it and didn't find anything about something like this being a scam. Looks like this is a paper in Atlanta, GE. Looks like this paper has a section called Half Depot were you can purchase gift cards at 1/2 the price. This promotion looks like it is being sponsered by a hand full of companies. I'll submit my info at 10:00 and if I get it I'll make my decision if I am going to do it or not. Thanks, very good deal if this is legit!!!!

Googled it and didn't find anything about something like this being a scam. Looks like this is a paper in Atlanta, GE. Looks like this paper has a section called Half Depot were you can purchase gift cards at 1/2 the price. This promotion looks like it is being sponsered by a hand full of companies. I'll submit my info at 10:00 and if I get it I'll make my decision if I am going to do it or not. Thanks, very good deal if this is legit!!!!

yeah i live in atlanta but it looks like they'll ship the cards anywhere.