Ulta clearance deals - up to 85% off

luvbargainz

My local Ulta had a TON of clearance items at really good prices. Normally they have one sad little section of one aisle that has pretty lousy deals. This time they had one whole aisle and several tables throughout the store with clearance deals. I scored:

Vidal Sassoon ceramic hair dryer, regularly $22.99, sale $5.99

American Crew Forming Cream with bonus 6 oz Tea Tree Shampoo, reg $14.95, sale $3.99

Biosilk Shampoo/Conditioner/Silk Therapy trio, reg $24.99, sale $5.99

Redken All Soft Silk Fuel, reg $15.95, sale $7.99

Essie nailpolish, various (retired?) shades, reg $7, sale $2.99

OPI nailpolish, various (retired?) shades, reg $8.50, sale $1.99

They had a lot of shampoo sets for cheap, inlcuding Redken, Nioxin, KMS, Schwarzkopf, Tigi, etc. Also a lot of random, one-of-a-kind items, both drugstore and high-end.

I checked their website, sometimes they have printable coupons you can use in store, but they don't this week. Their weekly ad mentions the clearance on the back page and it says up to 85% off while supplies last.

Ulta is kind of like Trade Secret meets Sephora meets Walgreens. It's a beauty super store that sells fragrances, makeup and hair stuff, both drugstore and prestige brands. You can check it out at ulta.com. They're usually in newer/nicer strip malls.

Bummer, it's a fun store, but overpriced (except when they have good sales). They have good deals online sometimes, but not clearance, it's in-store only. I used to live in an area where there were no major chain retailers and just a tiny mall, then I visited Las Vegas and I couldn't believe all the strip malls and gallerias! :eyepoppin Now I am in the land of the strip mall :rolleyes:

You can get some good deals if the stuff is on sale and you stack manu and store coupons. That's what I did today. I got 3 Dove deoderants, Oil of Olay night firming cream and Tom's of Main toothpastes (2 packs) all for around $28 after sales and coupons.

Our clearance was not really exciting. Mostly just random stuff not worht mentioning.