End of school year teacher present ideas?

Tomorrow is the last day of school for my kindergartener, so we wanted to get a little present for her teacher, bus driver and reading coach...but I have no idea what to get them that will be nice, but not toooo expensive (we already chipped in for a teacher present from the entire class)...ideas?

I dont know if you by chance have pictures of classmates or any school activities, but if you do CVS has their Photo books B1G1 this week and next. They are 12.99 for the 6x8 size, I think they are 10 pages and up to 50"ish" pics.

They are great gifts and would be a great way to remember the school year

As the Mom to a soon to be teacher..he said most teachers want stuff for their classrooms,

any supplies etc. How about a small gift certificate to staples:confused:

The class as a whole (we were asked for $ for the class gift) was a gift card to an arts and crafts store...otherwise that would've been perfect.

When I taught preschool my favorite gifts were pads of paper and Christmas ornaments. To this day, I love decorating my tree with these special ornaments and remembering the children who gave them to me. My kids even like hearing stories of past students. The pads of paper were great for those never ending notes to parents or thank yous. A pen and a special decorated pad of paper is always handy. Just some ideas.

I always like to give items that they can keep at school too. This year I ordered personalized notepads, off of e-bay. They are sooo cute and were $3.50 each. Great deal...they have a little cartoon pic of the teachers head, and they say "A Note from Mrs. Smith". Super cute and a unique gift. I also got a blank notebook to put with it from Target. It is covered with buttons and was really funky. Just something they can keep in their purse for grocery lists, or whatever!

I give 30 minutes massage gift certificates to a local spa...They are LOVED of course! I also got my son's teacher a personalized shirt from spreadshirt.com that says on front "You can'y scare me I TEACH 4th grade" and on the back "Mrs.XXX "best teacher ever" 07-08. She instantly put in on the morning she opened it and wore it all day :P Edited by mom2monkiesx3

I give 30 minutes massage gift certificates to a local spa...They are LOVED of course! I also got my son's teacher a personalized shirt from spreadshirt.com that says on front "You can'y scare me I TEACH 4th grade" and on the back "Mrs.XXX "best teacher ever" 07-08. She instantly put in on the morning she opened it and wore it all day :P

Wow. I want to be your kids teacher!! I could use a massage :tongue1: I'm giving hand sanitizer, small lotion, notecards with envelopes,post it pads, pens, highlighter and maybe a pack of stickers and I'll put it in a small basket or something. I'll probably add a few more little things but I figured it's all useful and I'll think she'll like getting a bunch of small items she can look through.

We got DD's teachers picinic baskets, and DS's preschool teachers insulated cooler bags. I like to get them something for the summer for end of year gifts since they can't keep anything in their classrooms over the summer.

One year, for the preschool teachers, I bought flowerpots and had everyone buy gardening supplies and filled the flowerpots with what everyone bought. There were seeds, gloves, tools and someone even got them a nursery gift certificate to put in there. That way if someone only could afford to spend a dollar or two that's all they had to spend, and the one that wanted to spend more and get the gift certificate could. It really worked out great.

I decided to skip it this year. No one gives me a gift at work and I work an additional 60 days.... just decided they didn't need another pen. Surely, the rest of the moms will give something. It's not like I will ever see this 2nd grade teacher again, LOl

I gave our teacher a questionairre, and spread the information about what she likes and got all the parents to pitch in and buy her favorite stuff. She was so excited that we put so much thought into it. And she said "oh...not another coffee mug!" I guess they get plenty of those. :D

I did ped eggs with the mirical foot cream/toe nail polish/etc. All the stuff to do a pedicure with at home. These were a hit. Then for a special teacher I did a pandora braclet with a special charm that my ds 10 picked out and made a card telling her why he picked the special charm.