Yankee Candle Coupon save 10.00 off 35.00 on in store clearance merchandise

cashandra

I called Yankee Candle and they would not let me use the coupon on ANY sale items. They said even if there is only ONE sale/clearance item in my order, they will not take the coupon. The coupon does not say that you can use it on an internet order. It says where it CAN be used, and on line ordering is not covered. Has anyone been able to use it for sale/clearance items or on line ordering??

I am going to call their customer service line tomorrow.

By the way, the operator who assisted me on the telephone when I called in the order (I was having problems when submitting my order) did not even know that they were having a clearance sale and was charging me the full retail prices for the clearance candles!! So if you call in your order, double check the prices!!!

I called Yankee Candle and they would not let me use the coupon on ANY sale items. They said even if there is only ONE sale/clearance item in my order, they will not take the coupon. The coupon does not say that you can use it on an internet order. It says where it CAN be used, and on line ordering is not covered. Has anyone been able to use it for sale/clearance items or on line ordering??

By the way, the operator who assisted me on the telephone when I called in the order (I was having problems when submitting my order) did not even know that they were having a clearance sale and was charging me the full retail prices for the clearance candles!! So if you call in your order, double check the prices!!!

Well, whoever you talked to is wrong! The email I got stated in the subject line FROM Yankee Candle stated: "Save an Extra $10 on Store Clearance"

Then at the bottom of the email:

This commercial email was sent to you by The Yankee Candle Company.

To ensure proper delivery of special offers to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders) please add [email protected] to your address book.

$10 off $35 offer valid at Yankee Candle owned retail stores only. Offer not good on previous purchases. Certain restrictions apply; see store for details; all sales are final; Offer is not available through the Yankee Candle website or catalog sales department. ~You received this email because you registered, accepted an invitation, requested catalogs or have shopped at a Yankee Candle retail store, online at www.yankeecandle.com or through our catalog sales department

If you would like me to forward the email to you, just pm me your email addy, and I'll gladly do it for you! :)

I guess that I am lucky because the store that I go to the manager there will always let me use a coupon. Even if it says not on sales items he will honor it.

I used the coupon last night in the store with no problems. This is the first time EVER that Yankee Candle has issued a coupon that could be used on DISCOUNTED merchandise and I mentioned that and the sales lady told me that they FEAR that Yankee Candle is going to close down their stores. OH NO!!!!! :(

First the Disney Store closes and now Yankee Candle - I will have no reason to go to the mall anymore except for Bath and Body Works.

I went into the store the first day of the sale last week and they had tons of stuff. I went last night and they still have tons of stuff - apparently with the way the economy is right now no one is buying ANYTHING and that's why they issued the coupon to be used IN STORE ONLY on SALE MERCHANDISE.