Noritake Colorwave Chocolate 16-Piece Set, Service for 4, $29.98 Amazon.com

Fishboysmom

Thank you! This is a great deal. I have had these plates in blue and green since my wedding 8 years ago and the brown will coordinate with them great. I checked Macy's site and it's 42 for one place setting, so this would be 160 instead of 30. Shipping was 7.95. It said one left when I ordered, but now it says 2 left if anyone else is interested.

The link in the OP takes you to a set that is $167.xx, but this link takes you to the same set for $41.99 olus s/h. Use code DADSDAY8 for free shipping if you spend more than $99.

Still more than great price originally posted, but a lot better than $167!

That is just for a 4 piece place setting. Not a 16 piece setting.

Only 3 left in stock.

Noritake Colorwave Chocolate 16-Piece Set, Service for 4, $29.98 + shipping from Barrons Catalog but sold thru Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/Noritake-Colorwave-Chocolate-16-Piece-Service/dp/B000633AF8/ref=pd_ms_hg_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41nfE0e0qCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Too good to be true. My order was cancelled. Thanks anyway!

Greetings from Amazon.com. We are writing to confirm that we have processed your refund from Barrons Catalog. This refund is for the following item(s): Item: Noritake Colorwave Chocolate 16-Piece Set, Service for 4Reason for refund: Item not satisfactory Notes: Dear Customer, We had to cancel your order since Amazon.com in error applied the part number and price of a 4 pc place setting to the 16 pc set. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Sincerely, Barrons Catalog