Pathfinder Lighted Baseball Cap LLBean $12.95

elite2058

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&catalogId=1&categoryId=58117&storeId=1&qs=6102196-DealCatcher_25509284&qs=6102196-DealCatcher_76116471

TK55243 $19.95 Save 35% NOW $12.95

Im getting these for my kids for our cottage. Then they wont borrow the flashlights and lose them. They are rated 5 stars. Cool Idea.

Does anyone have any coupon codes that will work?

FWIW - I don't know about these in particular, but I bought a clip-on light thing for my running hat when running at night. It has 3 LEDs on it and it doesn't really illuminate enough for me to see without tripping over uneven parts of the sidewalk. It does, however, illuminate enough for cars to see me running.

FWIW - I don't know about these in particular, but I bought a clip-on light thing for my running hat when running at night. It has 3 LEDs on it and it doesn't really illuminate enough for me to see without tripping over uneven parts of the sidewalk. It does, however, illuminate enough for cars to see me running.

I was worried about how much light it gave out too but if you read the reviews they all seem to be very pleased with this hat and how much light it does give off. I am sure there are some that don't work at all though:) Thanks OP

Edited by steph3306

If you go to the web page, it shows the hat with the light going on and off - gives you kinda an idea of how bright it is. Click on the DETAILS tab and wait.