Dillard's 75% off

liz harley

Dillard's Misses, Petites, Dress shoes, casual shoes, some sheets & towels, assorted comforter sets, and luggage are 75% off for their Memorial Day sale ( did not see purses i.e. Coach, D&B etc advertised)

Thanks I need new luggage!

Is there any additional off clearance going on now?

There is a lot of houseware items on clearance, too. I got 2 huge copper colored stoneware serving platters for $10 a piece, clearanced dwon from $40 (75% off) and a HUGE beveled glass mirror for $40.xx down from $150.

I went and got 3 pairs of shoes, for $50!!! (1 Steve Madden, 1 Giannie Bini and 1 Naturalizer) then I went to the purse section, (which is never a good idea for me) and they had the "crossword" Dooney and Bourke orig. $235 on sale for $140 so i HAD to get it... (hey just doing my part to "Stimulate the Economy"!!! :0)

I went and got 3 pairs of shoes, for $50!!! (1 Steve Madden, 1 Giannie Bini and 1 Naturalizer) then I went to the purse section, (which is never a good idea for me) and they had the "crossword" Dooney and Bourke orig. $235 on sale for $140 so i HAD to get it... (hey just doing my part to "Stimulate the Economy"!!! :0)

Did you buy yesterday, or on Monday?

The purse is a great deal

Did you buy yesterday, or on Monday?

The purse is a great deal

I bought my purse on Tuesday... When my sister saw it, she just HAD TO GET ONE, so I went back yesterday and she got the "medium bucket bag" orig. $175 for $99. Plus they had the matching "wristlet" bag, so I got that to use as a cell phone case!!! had some pretty great prices if you ask me!!