Doughgirls personalized print - pay only shipping

cmattison

Doughgirls Inc. is at it again! We are running our crazy FREE matted print sale. We are offering a free matted print, all you pay is the shipping and handling. The sale will start on midnight (EST) Friday, May 23 and will end on midnight Wednesday, May 28. All you do is order any Friendly Folks matted print, put it the code MEMORIAL and the cost of the print will be deducted.

As before, you can order as many times as you would like, but only one free print per order.

These cartoons make great gifts for the end of the school year, graduation, wedding, new baby, Father's Day and birthdays. At this price, it is almost cheaper than a greeting card and where can you get such a personalized gift?

LINK

They ran this offer in November last year and I got one for DD7 teacher for Christmas. You can personalize it with their name and school. They also have family prints. Very cute for the price and shipping was fast.

So it is a matted picture? What kind of finish or print is the picture? Is it like a picture you get from your camera or just a print like picture in books?? Just curious.... They are so cute...

I see now that it will be like the framed picture just without the frame...so it is 8x10 size?

I'm not sure of the finish. The picture on the inside of the mat is not glossy like a picture from a camera. I guess it's like they printed it on cardstock or something and matted it. I don't remember exactly. If the teacher that I gave it to still has it out today, I'll grab it and take a look, but it is definately not glossy. The picture is a 5x7 with a mat making it an 8x10.

• 2 weeks later...