Good deal on Legos??

• 2 weeks later...

We are lego NUTS in our house.

The best deals I have found is at All Aboard Toys. The prices are the same as everywhere else but they sometimes have discount codes for their store. Also, if you spend over so much $$$ shipping is usually free.

Legos never go on sale. Target will sometimes have them on clearance or on sale but so ever so rarely.

Good luck. :)

My mom lives in Colorado and she has a Lego Store - not sure if considered an outlet store or what? It has really good deals and we can often get things for 75% off! They also have a sale section on the Lego.com website, we have found things there and then my mom goes to her store and buys them. My 6 year old is nuts about Lego's also! Happy Shopping!

We subscribe to the Lego club thru their website (I think it's $30/40 for a year...but the kids get a Lego magazine monthly and a new mini-set each month...exclusive set only avail. to members). With each shipment comes a $5 off $35 coupon and a free admission ticket to Lego Land park (CA?). Other than that, we usually get the best deals when the local Toys R Us runs a BOGO 1/2 off sale ...usually around the holidays. My kids just cannot get enough of Lego!

If you are looking for more pieces and not specific sets, you can get (used) bulk brick lots on Ebay for relatively decent prices.

I'm still looking...

Is it just me or do Legos NEVER go on sale???

they seem to NEVER go on sale unfortunately. they are really expensive now. i know this is kind of cheapie to do but you can buy used legos by the pound on ebay. these are good if your kid just needs bricks and pieces to build stuff with what he already has, and he isn't looking for sets. believe me as a kid i lived off legos and i always needed more bricks than anything else so this will actually probably be better for your kid and its cheaper. when you make buildings or anything you never have enough of the bricks haha

they seem to NEVER go on sale unfortunately. they are really expensive now. i know this is kind of cheapie to do but you can buy used legos by the pound on ebay. these are good if your kid just needs bricks and pieces to build stuff with what he already has, and he isn't looking for sets. believe me as a kid i lived off legos and i always needed more bricks than anything else so this will actually probably be better for your kid and its cheaper. when you make buildings or anything you never have enough of the bricks haha

My ds loves legos, but the sets are expensive. I always buy legos from garage sales whenever I see them. My ds is only 7 so the sets stay together for awhile and then get all mixed up anyway. With legos their imagination is endless on what they can build.

Brick Link is a site that you can buy just the instructions for the sets. So, if you already have a gagillion pieces like my DH, oh I mean my DS, ;):D you can just get the instuctions. They also sell used legos and some hard to find pieces. We love to buy used motors. I can't tell you how many times I have been tripped by one of their super special robots. :D I don't mind and actually enjoy seeing the difference in my DS ability.

LOVE LEGOS

• 3 months later...

http://www.gottadeal.com/goto.php?http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=lego&origkw=lego&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

Buy 2 Get The 3rd Free Select LEGO! This offer does exclude all Indiana Jones, Star Wars, SpongeBob, and Bulk sets.

HOW IT WORKS

Buy 2 Get The 3rd Free Select LEGO! While quantities last. Customer must add 3 items to cart in order to receive discount. This promotion does not combine with others. Free item must be of equal or lesser value than the lowest priced item purchased 9/21 thru 9/25/08