Bath & Body Works Summer Special Sale LQQK

I was in the store today and was given a card it is a special sale they are going to have June2-4th the ill have the older dicontinued sents back for a up to 75% off plus (june 2-4)signature collection shower gel & creamy body wash for $3.00 (june 2-8)wallflowers starter kit & refills $5.00 and (june 5-15)anti-bacterial collection 5 for $15 or 7 for $20. Edited by iloveblkfriday

Does anyone know the deals that will be coming? I contacted corporate about purchasing a bulk quantity of the discontinued fragrances and they said to go to the store for the Summer Clearance at the end of this month. Does anyone know if B&BW offers discounts on bulk purchases?

i went this mourning to see what they had here is a list of few and prices:

Aromatherapy Foam Bath -sleep-relax- was 13.00 now 3.25

Hand Sanitizer Country apple and exoctic coconut $2.00

Home fragrance oils (discontinued scents vanilla coconut, pumpkin, vanilla, strawberry) $3.00

All discontinued bath wash, bubble bath and sprays 75%off here are some they have back that I seen pumpkin spice, country apple, white cherry blossom, honeysuckle, gardenia, juniper, coca cabana and much more also they had candles 50%off and all travel size items are 5 for $5.00 and alot of items for $2.00

i went to the outlet - didn't realize that i couldn't use my $10 off $30 there :( oh well, they had the scents i liked and i was able to get shampoos/conditioners for 2.99 and all their shower gels and creamy body washes were also 2.99 - wallflowers were 4.99 - seems a lot like the sale that the regular stores are having, just 1 cent cheaper :) of course they don't have all of the scents...

I am looking for the cola lip gloss, and the store i went to said they didn't get any in... if anyone sees it, will you please post!!! Thank you

We have a bunch of that down here in NC.

#tried to edit my post above but it wouldn't allow me to....

I got some great deals on Saturday. The candles were all 50% off and the vanilla coconut scent is awesome! I also got a bunch of Wallflowers for $5.

The lady that checked me out said the sale goes on until July 7th. I said to her - a whole month? She gave me this look like well duh! and said "It is our semi-annual sale" Well yeah, but since when is it a month??? lol!

I asked if there would be more postcards going out, but she didn't know. She said to check your email each week for new specials.

I have not got the $10 off $30 coupon some people had gotten in the mail recently. I was wondering if you still get a code for $10 off $30 with your receipt doing the survey or whatever it was now? I want to stock up on the soaps and the $10 off would be great to add to it.

• 2 weeks later...

75% off on the discontinued scents that were $4 for the past week or so. This worked out to $2.37 for the shower gels and lotions and $2.67 for the body spray. The scents I can remember are:

Country Apple

Night Blooming Jasmine

Sheer Freesia

Plumeria

White Tea & Ginger

Peony

Pearberry

The also had "select" wallflowers Buy One Get Two Free. That worked out to 3 for $12. Not sure which scents were included as I still have wallflowers left from the sale in January.

There were a few baskets more baskets marked 75% and 50% off, but I was on my lunch hour and didn't have time to look.

I also got a $10 off $30 coupon on my receipt for doing their phone survey. The survey takes less than a minute to complete.