Sears & KMart - get $10 GC

BridgeIU

Sears & KMart are doing this again!

Buy a $50 GC and get a free $10 GC.

There are people out there that will try to keep 'rolling' the GCs so they can keep getting $10 reward cards, but I think that just getting the free $10 is enough for me!

"So if I spend $50 on a gift card (get a $10 free gc) ...can I use that 50 gc to buy another $50 GF (and of course get a second 10 gc) ???????? "

Most stores now have big signs up saying you currently cannot buy a GC with another GC.

Some people have actually been banned from stores for doing this GC rollover and the mgrs are threatening to call the police.

Personally, I was happy with a 20% "return" on my money. It's a free pack of diapers for my DD from Kmart. I have 2 in diapers now and every little bit helps. I used the rest of the money to buy dog food (which they have coupons on right now) and cereal and snack foods which were on sale. I also went to Sears and got a free $10 from them. I verified that Sears gift cards can be used in the portrait studio before buying a GC there. I probably spend $400 a year in the studio, so an extra $10 there means an extra portrait sheet for Grandma. I was going to get Mother's Day photos this month anyways :)

getting 20% back on my money is better than the 10% back that Kroger grocery stores are currently offering...