$10 off your next meal at Lonestar - update- ends MAY 31ST!

KrisinTn

http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/lnstr/pc/200804/1/frm/[email protected]

This link will take you to a place where you can enter your name and email address. Lonestar will send you a letter with a bar code for $10 off your next meal. It's a happy mother's day gift from the restaurant, but it is good through the end of May! It typically takes about 24 hours for the letter to show up in your email, but it does show up! Enjoy!

Edited by KrisinTn

You can also enter 6 email address of friends and they get their own email with the discount, too. I got mine printed off already. The fine print says "limit one per table per guest" OK, that is not clear, I emailed and they clarified it for me. It is limit one per table. Still a GREAT deal!

Thanks, I'm not sure what name I was supposed to put on top but I put mine there then added my name again and email then did my DH incase they didn't send me one then 4 friends too.

Thanks a lot! Nice post and find!

• 4 weeks later...
Dh & I use those and kids eat free on tuesday's. They get the meal, drink, & ice cream. If you have 2 kids split up your check. DH on one & then DW & kids on the other one. The kids eat free and DH can use the $10.00 off. A family of 4 can eat for less than a trip to mcdonalds.