Sears.com Friends & Family VIP Sale - 10% off almost everything now until 6am ET Mon.

Brad

Thanks! I got this for my grandbaby that is on the way.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_04947078000P?

Fisher-Price Miracles & Milestones™ Pop Open Play Gym sale $9.99 reg $39.99

The Fisher-Price Miracles and Milestones Fold 'n Go Gym offers Mom the ability to quickly transform the developmental gym into an on-the-go bag! To change the gym to a bag, mom just pulls up on 2 sides of the gym and secures them together with the attached velcro latch. The overhead bar then functions as a shoulder strap. Repositionable toys include a large black and white plush puppy, kitty teether with music, a star rattle with a bold smiley face in the center and a repositionable sunshine mirror. Mom can use the mirror's velcro strap to attach the mirror to the bar for overhead view or attach the mirror to one of the mat's 2 peaked corners for tummy-time play. The mat has 4 total linking points so mom can switch up the play for baby.

Thanks! I got this for my grandbaby that is on the way.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_04947078000P?

Fisher-Price Miracles & Milestones™ Pop Open Play Gym sale $9.99 reg $39.99

The Fisher-Price Miracles and Milestones Fold 'n Go Gym offers Mom the ability to quickly transform the developmental gym into an on-the-go bag! To change the gym to a bag, mom just pulls up on 2 sides of the gym and secures them together with the attached velcro latch. The overhead bar then functions as a shoulder strap. Repositionable toys include a large black and white plush puppy, kitty teether with music, a star rattle with a bold smiley face in the center and a repositionable sunshine mirror. Mom can use the mirror's velcro strap to attach the mirror to the bar for overhead view or attach the mirror to one of the mat's 2 peaked corners for tummy-time play. The mat has 4 total linking points so mom can switch up the play for baby.

That is one heck of a find!

Here's the pic so folks know what it is:

Northampton Sheet Set

Sears item # 09673310000 Mfr.model # B0251

Size: Twin ONLY! - other sizes of this sheet set are quite a bit more

Was $39.99

Now $7.90

$7.11 After you add it to your cart

Choose In-Store Pick up - fwiw, available at 1 sears near me

fwiw, I'll be posting some more in a bit, it's fun for me to hunt stuff like this down. Got to take a break, though. But please feel free to post your finds. :)