70% off Pumpkin Patch outlet,free ship & $10 off

cpalmer7

Check out the Pumpkin Patch kids clothing store outlet for up to 70% off. You will also receive free shipping, a message will show up when you check out, they are offering free shipping, because orders are taking longer to process then normal. To make the deal even better, you can get $10 off when you spend $75, enter the code PPCK08 into the special instructions box at the time of checkout. The $10 off is valid between 4/22/2008-5/30/2008 it isn't valid for a couple days but I thought I would post it now.

I haven't been here long enough to post links, the middle part of the web address is pumpkinpatchusa.

They run pretty close to Gap IMO (True to size for US) The quality is WAY better than TCP. I bought my son all the rockstar stuff and even the matching hat and studded belt...its too cute!!! This is a GREAT deal BTW, I paid $17 just for the dumb hat :( But when it is THAT cute, you cannot resist! Edited by mom2monkiesx3

I would say their stuff is more on the gymboree quilty than children's place.

My sister got my DD an outfit from there for Christmas. Just jeans and a top. She left the rec. in there. I almost died when I realized she paid over $50. My DD is growing like a weed. She'll probably only get one season out of it.

I just ordered my DD Christmas dress and matching hat for next year. $15.73 :)

And I too would say it runs true to size. Thanks OP!

Editing to say I just went back and bought the cutiest outfit for a new baby gift. Gotta love the FS!!

Edited by chefpatty

My order arrived today and it's soooo cute!

I bought everything a size larger so they could wear them in the fall, but my DD4 wanted to wear her new skirt and top today, even though they were too big. She looked precious even with the sleeves rolled up, and we got so many compliments. :D

I went back and ordered a few more things for my older DD for school next year, not much left now.

Anyone else get their order yet?