Digital SLR cameras.. any deals??

Okay, for all you guys out there who love keeping track with the latest on electronics n its deals..

-Canon Rebel XT (with lens) (best deal I found: $889)

-Canon Rebel (with lens) (best deal I found: $650)

-Nikon D70 (best deal I found: $529 on www.bestchoicedigital.com.. dunno if its good though, any idea?)

Please don't give me info from the shopping.com pages.. what I am looking for are real deals such as coupon/ promo codes from either an online/ offline stores such as a 10-15% off that is applicable to the camera, OR simply a deal on the camera itself!

Am asking for help simply cos I am not an electronics freak.. and P.S., if you want, I'll be more than happy to refer a Gmail accounts for a really fantastic deal!

Thanks!

-rain

Your best bet, if you can wait for a little while, is to watch the coupons on this page: Dell Coupons I would guess that the Rebel XT kit will get below $850 before the end of the month.

You can also seach

gottadeal.pricegrabber.com for the best deal, and then contact One Call to see if they will price match the dealer you have found. If they will pricematch the lowest pricegrabber price, it will be $849.94.

-Nikon D70 (best deal I found: $529 on www.bestchoicedigital.com.. dunno if its good though, any idea?)

You'll want to avoid this particular retailer mentioned above. While not all resellers in New York city are bad, a large percentage of them deal in gray market goods, which often translates to no warranty coverage in the United States. Warranty coverage is carefully mentioned on the "About us" page, and the Reseller Ratings are what one can expect from a large percentage of Nyc based photography/electronic stores.

As chance would have it, this particular store happens to be just a few blocks around the corner from one of my relatives in Brooklyn. Considering the nature of this purchase, and the amount being spent, you are far better off considering an alternate retailer.

Good luck.

Your best bet, if you can wait for a little while, is to watch the coupons on this page: Dell Coupons I would guess that the Rebel XT kit will get below $850 before the end of the month.

You can also seach

gottadeal.pricegrabber.com for the best deal, and then contact One Call to see if they will price match the dealer you have found. If they will pricematch the lowest pricegrabber price, it will be $849.94.

The XT has already been below $850 @ dell