Great deal at Home Depot

Marge1

This was so good I had to share it with everyone. Not sure anyone else can get the deal but you might want to try since my store in NH said it was not them who set the price in the computer. My husband and I need to replace our kitchen floor so we went to HD to look for linolium squares. We found what we wanted and they were 68 cents a square or $30 a carton of 45. There was one clearance sign for one style for $7.30 per carton- a good deal and we found enough cartons to do the floor. To make a long story short we went to the check out and the boxes rang in as one cent! The woman couldn't believe it. Two men were called to consult and final decision was if they rang in as one cent that was the price so we got our entire floor tiles for 6 cents. Can you believe it? We couldn't! It was Armstrong tile and the number was something like 9339. They were mainly white with blue specks in it. Maybe other stores have it for the same price.

This happens all the time. I work for home depot and things often go down to a .01. when they do we find the item and throw it away or donate it to charity. In my 5 years of working for HD I have never sold anything for a .01 so congrats to you. The point is everyone should not bother to waste there time in looking for similar deals.

Wow! You got a great deal! Congrats to you! My SIL once found shorts at Macy's

that rang up as $0.01. I later found out that when the price goes to a penny, the

merchandise is not supposed to be sold. It looks like you lucked out with this one!