Controller Steering Wheel for Nintendo Wii Remote Control $9.98shipped @ eforcity.com

jerseygirl

http://site.eforcity.com/template/Rvmp2/images/banners/index_hot_07_20080301.jpg

Retail Price : $24.99

You Save : $21.00 (84%)

Our Price : $3.99

Shipping: $5.99

Tax: $0.00

Total: $9.98 Shipped

Now you can add more realism to the Wii racing games with this attachment handle

Playing on your Nintendo Wii will never feel the same again

This steering wheel can be used with Excite Truck, GT Pro Series, Excitebike, Mario Kart 64, Moto Roaderm Need for Speed: Carbon Nintendo Wii, Monster 3x3: World Circuit, Cars, and many other Wii Racing games.

Firm grip support minimize hand fatigue

Heavy duty design ensures these attachment handles can withstand the stress from the realistic sport simulation

Innovative design ensures quick release of the remote control from the attachment handle

Color: White

Material: ABS

Accessory ONLY. Nintendo Wii Remote control not included

http://www.eforcity.com/gninwiihndl2.html?efwebindxban080301hot07

its just rubber that goesa rounf the wheel it doesn "do" anything vs making ti feel like you are holding a wheel vs the mote by itself

The wii wheel that WILL have its own motion sensors and what not was supposed to be out before the fitboard but they are taking orders for fit board now so perhaps the wheel was pushed back?!?

its just rubber that goesa rounf the wheel it doesn "do" anything vs making ti feel like you are holding a wheel vs the mote by itself

The wii wheel that WILL have its own motion sensors and what not was supposed to be out before the fitboard but they are taking orders for fit board now so perhaps the wheel was pushed back?!?

Thanks--I probably said it wrong. ;) When I looked up reviews for the wii sports extension, people were unhappy with them because they covered up the sensors, therefore the actual remotes weren't as responsive with them on (according to them). I was just wondering if this would be the same--as in covering up any sensors. Seems like this would be better, as it doesn't seem to slide over the actual remote like a sheath.

I assume this will work with the new Wii Mario Kart coming out? The game comes with one steering wheel, but with 2 kids, we'd need another one.

Is this the same wheel that comes with the Monster Truck game? We had thought about buying the game, and thereby getting another wheel.

Or are these wheels crap and don't work as well?