kohls clearance deals

junior01

Went to kohls last night, they were marking their clearance down even lower, and I got ladies panties for as low as .36 cents. Bras were very low to, up to 90% off. Great find for anyone looking for these items. Edited by freesia39
clarified title

I went today and picked up Carters baby Christmas onesies $.90 each, boys Nike coats were $9, Healthtex toddler pants $2.... oh and boys Converse or Vans sneakers (they were black with silver lettering all over) for $8 a pair. They also had quite a few pairs of toddler shoes for $4.99.

Guest RealLivePrinces
I normally just post about deals, but this one I had to share... there was a Timex iPod radio marked clearance for 19.99, down from $100.00. With my Kohl's cash and employee discount, it ended up totaling around $4.50. Made my day! :)

I found lots of sweaters marked 90%. I can still use these because it is very cold where I work. I also picked up a MAIDENFORM bra, regularly priced $29.50 for $1.20.

When I was passing by the boys section I also noticed a rack of Urban Pipeline long-sleeved dressy-type shirts with a t-shirt underneath marked 94% for a grand total of $1.68. The t-shirt itself is worth that much.

Purses!!!! I got 2 Nine West purses, plus another purse ALL for $8.00!!!! I am a purse FREAK, the lady was marking them down, she said here these one are 90% off, but it wasn't right, it was like 90% off already clearenced prices...the regular prices on thee purses was over $130. I was drooling!:cheesy:

I also got a real nice heavy awesome quality door mat for only $1.99, regular price was $29.99.

Purses!!!! I got 2 Nine West purses, plus another purse ALL for $8.00!!!! I am a purse FREAK, the lady was marking them down, she said here these one are 90% off, but it wasn't right, it was like 90% off already clearenced prices...the regular prices on thee purses was over $130. I was drooling!:cheesy:

I also got a real nice heavy awesome quality door mat for only $1.99, regular price was $29.99.

What an awesome deal on the purses! I am going there tomorrow to see what I can find.

I didnt get as good a deal as some of you and I thought I did good!!! I got Bali bras for 5.40 plus since my mom in law was with me I got an addtl 15% off. I got a 4 piece suit for my little guy size 4 for only 10.00. It is so cute. got hubby arrow wrinkle free shirts for less than 3.00. that was a great find. Still wish I could get those darn pots and pans though!!!!!:D