Personalized Photo Frame shipped for approx $8.50 at bcoutlet.com (was $80)

cokemeyer

I just ordered 8 of these and had each one personalized for each of the Moms and Godmothers in the family. Personalization is included in the price and my grand total was about $75.

http://www.bcoutlet.com/outlet/Personalized-Picture-Frame.aspx?PfId=123154&DeptId=13884&producttypeid=1&pref=ps&PurchaseType=G

http://media.redcatsusa.com/is/image/bco/mm/1455_44180_mm.jpg?wid=125&hei=180&qlt=95&op_sharpen=1

They are on sale for $9.99 (reg $80) but there are a bunch of coupons out there that can be used depending on what your order size is. The best code to use if you are only ordering one frame is probably this one, which gives 25% off one item + .99 shipping:

BC10074

If you have a bigger order, you may try any one of these:

Code: BC29364 the more you buy the more you save

Discount: 10% off 1st item, 20% off 2nd, 30% off 3rd, 50% off 4th item. Offer ends midnight Friday, 03/21/08. The more you buy, the more you save. 50% discount will be taken off your most expensive item. Simply enter promo code BC29364 in the "Promotion Code" box in your shopping cart, then click "apply" and the discount will be applied automatically to your order. Discount(s) are applied to merchandise only, not including shipping, handling or taxes. May not be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers. Not applicable on payment of prior orders, bills or charges. Discount may not be applied to the purchase of gift certificates, wall art or mirrors. Limited to one offer per customer

--> this worked for me after the stated expiration

Code: BC10130

Discount: $10 off orders of $40 or more

Code: BC10175

Discount: Use coupon code during checkout to get Free Shipping on all orders over $100.

Code: BC10129

Discount: 99 Shipping on $30+ online orders

Code: BC10172

Discount: $0.99 flat rate shipping on $20+ order

Code: BC10123

Discount: free shipping on $30+ order

Edited by cokemeyer

I want to add that sometimes it is tricky to get the site to give you the personalization boxes to enter your info. If that happens, just keep hitting add to cart several times in a row until finally you will get an "error" asking you to enter personalization. You can also try to add it to cart and then once in cart, click "edit" item.

Here is another cute personalized item on sale if you are interested:

http://www.bcoutlet.com/outlet/Personalized-Heart-Shaped-Box.aspx?PfId=123161&DeptId=13884&producttypeid=1&pref=ps&PurchaseType=G

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone received their personalized frames yet? I ordered 8 back in March and when I called the other day all they could tell me is that they are still at the manufacturer and to call again in 2 weeks. I ws not thrilled that she didn't have a clue, and I'm just hoping they won't end up cancelled since they were all Mother's Day gifts. Just wondering if anyone else got theirs! thanks!