Looking for a new computer chair

T3C

Not a bad chair at all. Purchased an identical one for a family member in Brooklyn during the summer of last year (I think I caught it on a slightly better sale, as it was almost free after rebate).

Only thing I dislike is that the seat and the back are joined together by the arms themselves (four bolts total). In other words, the arms are not optional, as without them the seat and the back would not be joined.

Am actually looking for a new chair myself, but I think I am going to opt for something more along these lines (or perhaps these lines), though obviously a bit more inexpensive.

Precisely. Especially in a home office.

Not to mention, it's a business expense.

Yep :) I bought mine just before the end of the year for tax purposes. And I had a 35% discount code, which made it even hotter. :gd_dollar

Do you have a home office (work from home) too?

Until Nyc office space becomes more affordable, yes.

Although, I do have access to a rather nice conference room on demand in a law office in midtown. A family member of mine was nice enough to offer use of such when I require it, as it is part of a remote office of a Long Island based practice.

Until Nyc office space becomes more affordable, yes.

Meaning you'll be working from home forever - LOL :g_laughin

Although, I do have access to a rather nice conference room on demand in a law office in midtown. A family member of mine was nice enough to offer use of such when I require it, as it is part of a remote office of a Long Island based practice.

Now that's nice... do you use it a lot? What do actuaries do anyways? I'm not quite sure what it is you do - I know it has to do with numbers, but that's the extent of my knowledge. :D

Hmmm... did Ben Stiller's character in Along Came Polly work as an actuary?

I believe the title used with Risk Assessment Analyst? Someone with a better memory chime in if I am wrong?

No. There are risk analysts that typically work alongside the actuary (or actuaries), but are more slated towards the product development/deployment/in-force analysis/etc side of the equation, rather than the truly intense mathematical side.