Coldwater Creek 40% off code

apurpleocean

coldwater creek 40% off code WXP1482

outlet items are also up to 80% off :)

hope this isn't a repost.

I just wanted to say thank you for the great code. I love their clothes and had an order ready and saved 125.00 thanks to you! :)

Thank you so much! I just ordered a pair of jeans last week, but I went back for more. Combining the code with the clearance I got 4 knit tops, a dress shirt, a sweater, and a pair of jeans for $41!!! Including shipping!

Thanks again!

They keep adding new items and many items are updated in sizes available. Today there were a pair of sandles in stock that they hadn't had in my size previously. I've just gone back and placed my 4th order with this code. I've already received 2 of my orders and have been pleased with all. Love this deal!

I just went back for more today. I got $456 worth of dresses for $62. I got two dresses to choose from for my class reunion in October and a couple of dresses for an event this spring.

If while you are shopping your cart gets updated saying they have run out of something, don't be afraid to call them. My favorite of the dresses I bought showed sold out while I was shopping and then showed in stock after I placed my order, but when I called they had one left in stock and added it to the order I had just placed.