Jonas Brothers Tickets

So I purchased 2 floor seats to the Reading PA show as a surprise for my DD6 (since we couldnt get seats to Hannah)...but she wasn't really a fan of the idea as it turns out and now I have the tickets and a kid that really doesnt want to go...does anyone know of any site I could list them on this late in the game? (the show is TONIGHT)...I put them on craigslist, but no-one has contacted me...any help would be great! TIA

If you can't sell them, I would just take her anyway. Once she gets there she will probably love it. We saw them at the Hannah concert and my daughter loved them, and she really wasn't a big fan before. They were really entertaining.:)

Try and sell them once you get there, if you can't, then just take her

is that legal? also reading is a little over an hour from us, so i was hoping not to make the trip unless we were going to the show. I looked it up and they have an opener (bout 30min) and people are saying they stay on until 9:30/10pm...so i figure we can skip the opener, get there about 7:30pm and stay as long as she wants (no school tomorrow!)...

i'm planning on bringing her earmuffs to try to lessen the volume...anyone have any other good ideas to make it quieter for her? any ideas would be great! Maybe she'd be more open to it if it wasn't so loud (she loved the hannah movie).

ok, so believe it or not I had someone's secretary call me (saw the ad on craigslist) about 3 min before we were leaving for soccer practice (and then straight to the concert)...her boss met me at soccer to pick up the tickets (they were for his wife and daughter)...he was really excited to get them, so at least someone is going who really wants to go (they were really great seats). My daughter is more interested in rollar skating tomorrow...next time i'll ask her before i buy tickets! thanks for all the input.