DVD burner

Guest DigDoug

Guest DigDoug

LOL We have definitely transformed you into a Hot Deals magnet, 1 down, 6 billion more to go :greenappl

I'm not aware of any additional discounts/promo codes/coupons.

I try! :)

The NEC3520A is now $1 cheaper at $50.99 + $2.99 shipping. Jump on it now... I got it for $53.99 with free shipping a couple of weeks ago. Make sure your Nero works with the 3520 (5.5 doesn't work). If it's not compatible, get this version from Globe2000.

Question:

If we go through the gottadeal.pricegrabber.com link, then go to newegg.com - would GD still get referrals?

pardon the hijack/bump, but is there a best deal on a dvd burner (the NEC one looks awesome and I've read good reviews) that ALSO comes with Nero? Or is there a good place to get the latest Nero with a discount? Thanks!

ed -

I got this burner, and got Nero 6.6 Suite 1 OEM here for $4.99.

• 2 weeks later...
That nero suite...suite 1.....I was reading over at Anandtech and there was some discussion of different versions? And some don't let you burn DVD movies or something?? Whats up with that? I just went ahead and got the one linked here already, though.... :-/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DigDoug
Ok, tonight I am actually going to buy a DVD burner and some media. Ross, Brad, what deals are going on now?