Canon PowerShot A720 IS 8.0 MP 6X Zoom Digital Camera $159.99 Dell.com

Fishboysmom

I own this camera and I can highly recommend it. It's supposed to be on sale next week for $149.99 at Office Depot. That would be a heck of a deal for this camera ( I paid $182 for it last year when it was selling for $229-$249 in most places, and I was very happy with THAT price!)

Is this camera pretty easy to use? Looking to buy my first digital camera. Nice specs it seems but ease of use? Thanks..

Having owned several Canon Powershots, I found the camera to be very easy to use. Even if you've never owned a Canon before you should have no trouble learning to how use this camera. I always recommend that you read the instructions first if you're not familiar with the camera in order to learn all its features.

Just something to consider regarding a case:

I bought a small case for my Canon A720 (love the camera, by the way) and ended up returning it. Although the case fit it perfectly, was quite functional, and looked nice, I decided that it was easier to carry the camera without the case. The camera case would not fit in my pocket, so I ended up having to hold the camera/case whenever I was out. Without the case, I am able to fit the camera into my pocket and not be bothered with it until I need it. It is also much easier to take those quick shots when you don't have to worry about pulling the camera out of a case.