Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Walgreens Deals Discussion - MARCH

95 replies to this topic

#1 klmorgan72  OFFLINE  

klmorgan72

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 79 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 1, 2008 - 4:15 am

ALL discussion about Walgreens deals, coupons, and promotions for the month will take place in this thread. Please do not start a new thread, as they will promptly be CLOSED and you will be directed to post in the new thread.

- Brad

Starting Sunday 3/2 walgreens ad has 2 pack of Olay soap 2/$4 and you get $4 back in register rewards. There are $2 of one pack from the P&G coupons a few weeks ago that expire on 3/31. So guess I will go tomarrow and let them pay me for getting Olay soap. Also included in this deal is 3 pack Zest, or 4 pack Ivory or Safeguard but I didn't find any great coupons for them except for $1 of Zest bar packs in the same P&G coupons from a few weeks ago.

#2 chefpatty  OFFLINE  

chefpatty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Mar 1, 2008 - 5:09 am

That's for the heads up. :)

#3 gingersunshine  OFFLINE  

gingersunshine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 1, 2008 - 11:17 pm

thanks!!

#4 jomar726  OFFLINE  

jomar726

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 7:33 am

Starting Sunday 3/2 walgreens ad has 2 pack of Olay soap 2/$4 and you get $4 back in register rewards. There are $2 of one pack from the P&G coupons a few weeks ago that expire on 3/31. So guess I will go tomarrow and let them pay me for getting Olay soap. Also included in this deal is 3 pack Zest, or 4 pack Ivory or Safeguard but I didn't find any great coupons for them except for $1 of Zest bar packs in the same P&G coupons from a few weeks ago.

With the Walgreens Register Rewards do you need a card like CVS?

#5 klmorgan72  OFFLINE  

klmorgan72

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 79 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 9:38 am

With the Walgreens Register Rewards do you need a card like CVS?

No a card isn't needed. It just prints out a coupon for $4 off next purchse from a little machine they have. And for the life of me I can't think of what the machine is called.:)
I went this morning and bought 2 packs of olay soap, and 6 cadbury Orange eggs and after my 2 coupons for the olay I spent like $2.24 I think and then the regester rewards printed out for $4 off next purchase and then one for a free 2liter of Diet pepsi max.

#6 Sedonahiker  OFFLINE  

Sedonahiker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 10:01 am

Darn, I checked my P&G coupons from Feb. and no Dove Soap coupons were in it. Just the $1.00 off Zest.

#7 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 11:29 am

Thanks for posting this! I missed it and was going to skip over Walgreens this week. Not a great deal, but in todays paper were also .35 off Zest and .25 off Ivory coupons.

#8 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 11:31 am

Darn, I checked my P&G coupons from Feb. and no Dove Soap coupons were in it. Just the $1.00 off Zest.

The picture on the Dove coupon looks like Body Wash but it does say good on a "Bar Pack" but from looking at the picture/coupon you wouldn't be able to tell.

And I just found another one from todays paper that is for $1 off 2, it has a picture of the in-shower body lotion, but it says "on any 2 bar bundles, body lotions, or..."

Edited by Rockfordmom, Mar 2, 2008 - 11:43 am.

#9 klmorgan72  OFFLINE  

klmorgan72

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 79 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 3:28 pm

There should have been a coupon in the P&G for $2 off Olay soap. Dove is not in the P&G inserts I don't think. And Olay is what is advertised in my Walgreens ad for the RR

#10 dantegirl  OFFLINE  

dantegirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 3:32 pm

Thought I'd start a March Walgreen's Thread instead of listing individual deals...... Clearance Deals: Kotex Pads: $1.79 - $1.00 MFR Q = 0.79 Rembrandt Toothpaste: $5.99 - $2.00 MFR Q = $3.00 3/2 Deals: Toddler Orajel Toothpaste: 2/$3.99 M&M's: 2/$5 - $2 in-store coupon - $1 MFR Q = 2/$2 Blue Diamond Almonds: 2/$3.30 - 2/$0.75 MFR Q = 2/$1.80 Febreze Air Freshener: 2/$5 - $1.00 MFR Q - $0.50 MFR Q = 2/$3.50 Duracell Hearing Aid Batteries: 2/$9 - 2/$2.00 MFR Q = 2/$5 Register Rewards: Venus Embrace Razor: $9.99 - $4.00 MFR Q = $5.99 + $5.00 Rewards (for next purchase) Select Body wash, deodorant & shampoo: 3/$10 - $4.00 Rewards = $3/6 (I bought 1 Old Spice Wash and 2 Olay Washes: 3/$10- 2/$1 MFR Q = 3/$8 + $4 Rewards Monthly Deals: T-Gel Shampoo: $5.99 - $2.00 In-store Coupon - $2.00 MFR Q = $1.99 Baby Orajel toothpaste / brush: $4.29 - $3.00 in-store Coupon - $0.55 MFR Q = $0.74 (also, the teething relief gel was $2.99...so it would be free after in-store coupon) Just a note to make sure you watch and get your Register rewards. I got mine for the razor but not for the body washes and the Manager ended up giving me a gift card for the rewards that didn't print out.

#11 staviles  OFFLINE  

staviles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 4:23 pm

At my WAGS the Flinstone's vitamins were also on clearance for $2.69 and there were$1.00/1 Qs out a while back so $1.69 for kids vitamins not bad..also, I have been comparing the WAGS ad with this Sunday's Qs and the Qs that have come out previously that are in my binder and found some other good stuff to use your RRs on for little OOP if any of it is stuff you need, heck for the price, I will buy and stockpile. Here are some of the things I have found so far: almost all Qs will be from 3/2 inserts unless noted, the rest I don't have dates they came out but they are pretty recent (jan & feb) Febreeze Air Effects WAGS 7 day Q 2/$5 - 2 $1/1=2/$3 Renuzit Tri Scents .68 oz assorted scents $7.99-$5.00/1 Q=$2.99 Cascade Dish Detergent Gel, Liquid, power or 12 pack gel packs 2/$5- 2 $.50 Q on gel pack=2/$4 Dawn Simple Pleasures 12.6 oz 2/$5- 2 $1.00/1 Qs = 2/$3 Mr. Clean Products cleaner, 2 pack magic eraser, 27 or 35 pack wipes $1.99 each - $.50/1 Q = $1.49 Oral B Pulsar Toothbrush Sale Price $4.99, Qs $2.00/2 + BIGO free in same insert= 2/$2.99 or $1.49 each Crest Dental Care 3/$9 w/$3 RR Pro-HealthToothpast 6 oz, use $.75/1 Q Glide Dental Floss 38.3 to 55 yrds, use $1/1 35 ml or larger Glide Pro-Health Mouthwash 500 ml, use $.75/1 473 ml or larger (from past insert) Total=3/$6.50 (assuming 1 of each w/Q) and $3.50/3 after RR Gillette Mach 3 Disposable Razors 3 pack $6.99-$3/1=$3.99 w/Free Gillette Mach 3 Comfort Shave Gel 7 oz Gilette Venus Embrace, Fusion, Phenom Manual or Power Razor $9.99 each w/$5 RR, use $4.00/1 Q available for all including Embrace in 3/2 insert=$5.99 + $5.00 RR or $.99 after RR Infusium 23 Hair Care 2/$12, use 2 $3.00/1 Q=2/$6 or $3/each (great shampoo and conditioner and only one that has worked on DD hair) Loreal Couleur Experte Hair Color $14.99-$3.00 Easy Saver Q-$5/1 Q (from past insert)=$6.99/1 Hershey's Easter Candy 2/$4-$1/2 Easy Saver Q-$1.50/3 Q=3/$3.50 (will have to buy 3 to get the mnfctr Q to work and not sure if ES will take anything additional off for the 3rd bag, but still not bad at about $1.18/bag for stuffing candy for easter eggs) Blue Diamond Almonds WAGS 7 day Q (buy 1 at $3.29 get 1 for $.01=2/$3.30)-$.75/2 Q (from past insert)=2/$2.55 or $1.27 each Visine eye drops .5 oz $2.99-$1.00/1 .5 oz Q=$1.99 (I have heard that others will try the $3.00/1 Visine Tears to get free, but I would caution against as this will raise flags as to using Qs on the wrong product, so stick to the$1.00/1 Q and keep it legit) (from previous insert) Tums Antacid 36 - 150 cnt $3.49, use $1.00/2 Q= 2/$5.98 (from previous insert) Sudafed $5.99-$1.00/1 Q=$4.99 (from previous insert) Dayquil or Nyquil caps or liquid $4.99-$1.50/1=$3.49 (from previous insert) Prilosec OTC 42 cnt $26.99-$3.00/1 Q=$23.99 + $5 RR (from previous insert) Dawn Dish Liquid 11 oz WAGS 7 day Q $.99-$.25Q=$.74 Excedrin 100 cnt $5.99 - $3.00 Q=$2.99 Cotonelle Fresh Wipes WAGS 7 day Q $1.99 each, use $.50 on 2 Q (from previus insert)= 2/$3.48 (when last deal was going on, catalina printed for $1.00/2 so if use this one 2/$2.98 and of course the olay, zest, safeguard, and ivory bar soap packs 2/$4 w/$4 RR and using the $2/1 Olay and $1/1 Zest Qs Old Spice Body Wash 3/10 w/$4 RR or 6/20 w/$12 RR - 3 $1/1 Q or 6 $1/1 Q to make them 3/$7 w/$4 RR=3/$3 or 6/$14 w/$12 RR 6/$2 Herbal Essence 3/$10 w/$4 RR or 6/$20 w/$12 RR use B2G1F Qs for 3/$6.66 w/$4 RR=3/$2.66 or 6/$13.33 w/$12 RR=6/$1.33 Now I haven't finished putting all the sale deals with the available Qs I have together because these darn kids of mine keeping wanting me to feed them and drive them here and there, and DH wants me to converse w/him..lol, so as soon as I finish going through all my Qs and the ad and find anymore, I will post..feel free to ad any others you may have found..as this also helps me put my shopping list together and figure out what other stuff I will be spending the RR s on that I may earn (have 20 Olay and 20 Zest Qs I am planning on using first thing in the a.m. and have even recruited DH and DS 16 and DS 14 to come along and help do multiple transactions) am hoping that since I asked the mngr to order extra soap and he said he did, we will have enough for all, but that's just hoping, either way some really good deals this week for all kinds of stuff.
My full time job starts when I leave work and come home to my five kids!:gdfight::2stickpok:gdpie::fryingpan:gdlaugh::gdangry4::wife::gdinlove:

#12 staviles  OFFLINE  

staviles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 4:25 pm

Just got back from doing the soap deal (had 20 Olay and 20 Zest Qs)...DH and I got to the first of three stores we hit up a little after 8:00 a.m. and there were only 6 zest soap packs left so did those six and ten of the Olay, all RR printed except for green soap and even when manager came over, he couldn't figure it out, so my DH just walked away with his free soap, and when he told me, I grabbed the soap and marched back there and asked if I could void them and get my Qs back..he said no, that the register had already scanned them, but he could return the $4.37 cash on that transaction (I explained had used Qs and that I hadn't spent and $$ so how could he give me $$, said that is the way they have to do it??? That didn't make any sense..So I had him return them and then turned around w/that money and bought 2 more yellow and my RR printed just fine..then when we were on our way to second store, found that DH had done 2 more green bar transactions, so returned at second store where I was told that the ad was printed six months ago and Olay just added that particular green soap a couple of months ago, so it was not programmed into the deal, the manager there was real nice as well and returned the two soaps and let me rering the yellow ones and out came my RR, in the meantime DH was doing the rest of my Zest Qs at cosmetic counter and I finished up my Olay Qs..at the third store (all of them are within tweny blocks of house in different directions) I bought groceries, a gas card for $25 and one for $50 and used all 20 of my RR in those three transactions..in the $25 GC I had the GC and 2 sodas and 4 peeps and used 6 of the $4 RR and paid $5.xx OOP, in the $50 gas card, I used 12 of the 8/$1 Easter cups and the gas card and handed her 12 of the $4 RR and 1 WAGS Q for the cups and paid $4.xx OOP, used the last two RR on milk, eggs and bread..and paid $1.xx OOP..I am so happy right now, for my $30 investment ($20.xx for zest transactions, and around $10.xx OOP) I came home with 40 packs of soap, two sodas, 4 Easter peeps, 12 Easter cups, a $25 Gas card, and a $50 gas card...How awesome is that..I swear I feel so productive right now and DH had such a blast doing the deals..he kept telling all the cashiers how nice they were being to let us do seperate multiple transactions and how much $$ I save using my Qs and the cashiers and managers we had were so nice..however, they did have very little stock and would not think that there will be enough soap for doing this deal on Tuesday or Wednesday!! Great day!!! Also, we didn't take all the Olay on site, but did do enough transactions to make it worth my trip...Zest was pretty low on stock to begin with though, and Olay was pretty okay at two of the three stores..did leave some though for the next person so hurrry!!!
My full time job starts when I leave work and come home to my five kids!:gdfight::2stickpok:gdpie::fryingpan:gdlaugh::gdangry4::wife::gdinlove:

#13 sweetsali  OFFLINE  

sweetsali

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 4:27 pm

:UGH: I wish I had a Walgreens in my area only CVS and Rite Aide. I did a search to find a WG's and it was 20 miles away. When I go to NYC I always go to that store and I'm holding onto a GC with $3.00 on it. Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmer!!!
:2elephant Couponing is the best hobby to have; triples makes it even better:cheesy:

#14 DJ615  OFFLINE  

DJ615

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 4:45 pm

Just got back from Walgreens. Got one Olay and one Zest. Great deal Thanks .

#15 dantegirl  OFFLINE  

dantegirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 4:57 pm

Now I haven't finished putting all the sale deals with the available Qs I have together because these darn kids of mine keeping wanting me to feed them and drive them here and there, and DH wants me to converse w/him..lol, so as soon as I finish going through all my Qs and the ad and find anymore, I will post..feel free to ad any others you may have found..as this also helps me put my shopping list together and figure out what other stuff I will be spending the RR s on that I may earn (have 20 Olay and 20 Zest Qs I am planning on using first thing in the a.m. and have even recruited DH and DS 16 and DS 14 to come along and help do multiple transactions) am hoping that since I asked the mngr to order extra soap and he said he did, we will have enough for all, but that's just hoping, either way some really good deals this week for all kinds of stuff.

Thanks for all your additions........I think it will be easier to have 1 Walgreen's thread!!!!

#16 Deal Grabber  OFFLINE  

Deal Grabber

• 1,846 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 5:20 pm

Has anyone been able to do more than 1 RR in a transaction?Are you able to do multiple transactions with no beef from cashier???When it says 1 RR per customer.does that mean for that product or does it mean just 1 RR at all?
Ohhh another day another deal!!!

#17 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 5:49 pm

Only 1 RR will print per transaction for each sale/deal. I went to 1 Walgreens and it printed out fine, went to another one and it didn't print out and they told me it was because I used a coupon (I don't think so!) and refunded my $$ and gave me my coupon back. This particular Walgreens has not printed out RR's before. Has any one else had this problem? Is it because on my first purchase I bought other stuff and at the second store I didn't buy anything else so my total was under $4, could this have something to do with it?

#18 hoover67  OFFLINE  

hoover67

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 6:26 pm

Went for the body wash deal .... 6/$20. Used 5 coupons. RR didn't print out. The manager gave me a paper to fill out and have them send the $12 RR in the mail. Hope it works out. I spent $16.xx for six of the body wash and two packs of bar soap. I received $4 RR and should get the should get $12 back... I hope.

#19 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 7:02 pm

They didn't offer me a gift card or any options except return them and get my $$ back

#20 Sedonahiker  OFFLINE  

Sedonahiker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Mar 2, 2008 - 9:08 pm

The picture on the Dove coupon looks like Body Wash but it does say good on a "Bar Pack" but from looking at the picture/coupon you wouldn't be able to tell.

And I just found another one from todays paper that is for $1 off 2, it has a picture of the in-shower body lotion, but it says "on any 2 bar bundles, body lotions, or..."

Thanks, I meant to say Olay Bar Soap not Dove...oops!! I went back and checked and I do have the $2 off one Olay bar pack. I would have missed that thanks for explaning what to look for. :)

#21 AndreaInNC  OFFLINE  

AndreaInNC

Caniac

• 7,170 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 3, 2008 - 10:13 am

Be careful when you do the Register Rewards. Say you buy something that comes with RR and they print. If you go back and buy that same item and pay for it with RR from the previous purchase, you WILL NOT get RR on the new purchase as it knows you already bought one. You can go back and get the RR again, you just can't pay for the item with RR.

#22 cisgal  OFFLINE  

cisgal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Mar 3, 2008 - 12:15 pm

Not sure if this was mentioned before or not, but today I found Viactiv (mint and Teenager one) marked normal price but rang up $3.29 and there is a $3.00 Q in the flyer, so 29 cents for Viactiv!! Whoo hoo.

#23 fluffkin79  OFFLINE  

fluffkin79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 3, 2008 - 1:00 pm

I spent $39.94, got $43 back in RR and came home with: 12 bottles of Shampoo/Conditioner 35 bars of soap 6 toothbrushes 2 20 oz juices 1 30 pack of bandages 1 Dawn dishsoap And I only had 2 $1/1 zest coupons and 1 $2/1 olay. The rest of the coupons I used were from this weeks paper (multiple copies). 2 stores and multiple transactions.

#24 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 3, 2008 - 1:20 pm

Thanks, I meant to say Olay Bar Soap not Dove...oops!! I went back and checked and I do have the $2 off one Olay bar pack. I would have missed that thanks for explaning what to look for. :)

I knew what you meant

#25 staviles  OFFLINE  

staviles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 183 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 3, 2008 - 7:16 pm

I used 6 of my RR on a $25 Shell Gas gift card...if you are going to roll your RR be sure you have more items than RR as they count as mnfctr Qs..so keep your item to RR ratio at the same or more..I threw in easter pencils for fillers and paid $2.xx oop for 8 easter pencils and 1 $25 GC..also remember that even though they say 1 per transaction..so do regular mnfctr Qs and they mean as long as the RR has an item to attach to, the leftover amount from the RR attaches to your total and you get a gift card for little OOP..remember though you can't do a WAGS GC, but all others are fair game and the mngr checked me out today and no problems, but I have done this at 3 other WAGS and also no problems..I have also used more than 1 RR on my transactions and no problem..as long as I kept the item to Q (inclding RRs) ratio at the same or more!! HTH.. Also today they had the Mach3 Shaving Cream on clearance for $2.69 and there are $2/1 Qs out and the Silky Smooth Ladies Shaving Cream on clearance for $1.69 and there are $1/1 Qs out!!

#26 hoover67  OFFLINE  

hoover67

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 3, 2008 - 8:17 pm

I have a question about using manufacture coupons...If it is a buy one get one free, can you use another coupon such as a $1 off the purchase of two or $0.50 off of one? Does that make sense? What about if Walgreens has a coupon in their flier, can I use a manufactures coupon also? Thanks!

#27 zoemariesmamma  OFFLINE  

zoemariesmamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 3, 2008 - 8:40 pm

I have a question about using manufacture coupons...If it is a buy one get one free, can you use another coupon such as a $1 off the purchase of two or $0.50 off of one?

Does that make sense?

What about if Walgreens has a coupon in their flier, can I use a manufactures coupon also?

Thanks!

i did this today with the pulsar coupon..bought 2 used the $2 off and bogo

#28 zoemariesmamma  OFFLINE  

zoemariesmamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 3, 2008 - 8:49 pm

Great walgreens day, I got: 3 bags hersheys easter candy 4 2 packs of olay 1 vitamin b 1 embrace razor 2 pulsar toothbrushes 1 colgate toothpaste 1 old spice body wash 2 olay ribbons wash 1 garnier hairspray 1 garnier night cream 1 kids mouthwash 2 aussie shampoos 1 herbal essence shampoo my total after coupons, rebates, and rr was....$9.35!!!

#29 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 4, 2008 - 5:43 am

I have a question about using manufacture coupons...If it is a buy one get one free, can you use another coupon such as a $1 off the purchase of two or $0.50 off of one?

Does that make sense?

What about if Walgreens has a coupon in their flier, can I use a manufactures coupon also?

Thanks!

It depends on the store and it depends on the cashier too, some people/places will let you and others will not. Also if you are only buying those 2 things they would be more likely to notice, but if you are buying several items and have several coupons they may be less likely to question it.

Walgreens coupon plus a manufacturers coupon - definitely, they even advertise it in their ads all the time.

#30 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 4, 2008 - 5:45 am

I used 6 of my RR on a $25 Shell Gas gift card...if you are going to roll your RR be sure you have more items than RR as they count as mnfctr Qs..so keep your item to RR ratio at the same or more..I threw in easter pencils for fillers and paid $2.xx oop for 8 easter pencils and 1 $25 GC..also remember that even though they say 1 per transaction..so do regular mnfctr Qs and they mean as long as the RR has an item to attach to, the leftover amount from the RR attaches to your total and you get a gift card for little OOP..remember though you can't do a WAGS GC, but all others are fair game and the mngr checked me out today and no problems, but I have done this at 3 other WAGS and also no problems..I have also used more than 1 RR on my transactions and no problem..as long as I kept the item to Q (inclding RRs) ratio at the same or more!! HTH..

Also today they had the Mach3 Shaving Cream on clearance for $2.69 and there are $2/1 Qs out and the Silky Smooth Ladies Shaving Cream on clearance for $1.69 and there are $1/1 Qs out!!

So you're saying that - I got 3 of the $4 RR for the soap this week already, I can use all 3 of them in one transaction as long as I buy at least 3 items?
I've been spending 1 at a time when I get them.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users