Hd Dvd A3

citrixgirl

Hubby just went to Our local Sam's club the HD DVD A3 was on clearance for 60 bucks.... I know HD DVD is pretty much dead but if u have the movies already and want an extra player this sounds like one way to get it.

Yeah, they are saying that you can expect to see them dumped by most retailers pretty quickly. They expect to see them all over the internet pretty soon.

I Actually Own This Player And It's Pretty Good. I Got It For $100 On Black Friday. Only Complaint I Have Besides Hd Dvd Now Being Disconitinued Is That I Have Not Gotten My 5 Free Hd Dvd's In The Mail Yet And It's Been Over 3 Months!

I Actually Own This Player And It's Pretty Good. I Got It For $100 On Black Friday. Only Complaint I Have Besides Hd Dvd Now Being Disconitinued Is That I Have Not Gotten My 5 Free Hd Dvd's In The Mail Yet And It's Been Over 3 Months!

It took about 3 months for me to get my DVD's, but they did finally arrive! I agree, it is a good dvd player, and since I got 5 DVD's free and only paid $100, I don't figure I'm out anything.