Victorias Secret Bikini & Tote 5.99

BridgeIU

I ordered a bikini for dd and the tote came up as oos. I had to edit the order and when I went back to checkout the tote was on my order and showing as in stock. I just received a confirmation email and the tote was on there. Hope I get it! Thanks so much for the post.

OK, now i'm annoyed :mad: I did this again to pick up a pink suit w/free bag (It said the bag was back in stock)...went through the process and they tell me they won't deliver to my address for security or whatever (yeah, PA is dangerous), then when i try to push the order through again, it says that both the tote and suit are OOS....what the hell :mad:

OK, now i'm annoyed :mad: I did this again to pick up a pink suit w/free bag (It said the bag was back in stock)...went through the process and they tell me they won't deliver to my address for security or whatever (yeah, PA is dangerous), then when i try to push the order through again, it says that both the tote and suit are OOS....what the hell :mad:

I live in PA and my order (with bag) came today. The bag isn't that great, wouldn't have paid $$ for it but I'm glad it was free. :)

Got my confirmation email today that the 2 bikinis I ordered for DD were shipped.

2 Mediums (1 Yellow and 1 Apricot)!

Bag was OOS when I ordered. I did place mine within a few hours of the orginal post so it seems they did sell out rather quickly.

I got my shipment confimation today -

8S 219044 Triangle string bikini set M 1 $5.99 Shipped

692-apricot

8X 225492 Tote OS 1 $0.00 Discontinued

pink (48)

The only reason I ordered was for the beach bag! This makes me angry. I ordered Monday morning at 8:15. I may try to give them a call, but it probably wouldn't do any good and I don't want to be added to thier 'watch' list. Oh well, win some, lose some.

I keep checking since they seem to keep adding colors/sizes now and then....up until now there have been NO mediums at all...just now they have apricot in a medium, so i snatched it up! no bags back in stock...but for $6 i'm cool :) So the lesson here is keep checking!!!