Tractor Supply -- Need Promo Code

Dena Neal

Thank you so so much. I thought it was just me -- I search high and low -- I thought you could find a coupon for everywhere on the internet but I guess some store just don't offer codes all of the time. Anyway the item that my husband want to purchase was actually on sales $40 off today (online) so he went to the store to purchase and it wasn't on sale. He told them that online it was $159 he would just buy it there. The store said fine but by the time he paid shipping it would probably be the same price. I tried to check their website for price match info but couldn't find any. Does anyone have any input here? Should I call the corp office ? Thanks, Dena

After reading the following, I think they really do not have any 'price-matching policy'. Sorry. :(

Regarding the 40% Off online:

*Discounts are on approx. 2000 selected items within specific product categories. Percentage discount will vary by product and category. Offer available on TractorSupply.com only and not available in TSC stores. Offer excludes shipping charges, the purchase of gift cards and all special order items. Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on March 14, 2008.

Also found this:

8. Pricing. Product prices offered on this Site may vary from other advertised prices due to varying conditions in different geographic markets and areas. Prices may and will vary between the Site and Tractor Supply stores and the prices are not guaranteed to be matched at the time of purchase. The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States. Prices shown on the Site do not include any shipping and handling or sales taxes, and if applicable to the order, will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order.

HTH