Walgreens Triaminic cold and allergy $1.75

JGarcia

Have 2 little ones that will only take orange flavored meds. Went to get more Triaminic Cold and Allergy Meds today. (Gotta love that Indiana weather!!) Went to check out, and the cashier says, wow, that is only $1.75. So, I went back and got 6 more. Left 5, but I think she was going back after the rest!! They were the 4 fl. oz bottles. SCORE!:cheesy:

Have 2 little ones that will only take orange flavored meds. Went to get more Triaminic Cold and Allergy Meds today. (Gotta love that Indiana weather!!) Went to check out, and the cashier says, wow, that is only $1.75. So, I went back and got 6 more. Left 5, but I think she was going back after the rest!! They were the 4 fl. oz bottles. SCORE!:cheesy:

i may be heading out in a few minutes there! my little one is also miserable and our humidifier burnt up :(

Fort Wayne. North Side. We have a couple very close to me. Sometimes it seems like every two street corners there is either a CVS or Walgreens. They just built this Walgreens by me about a year ago, it's literally on the very outskirts of town, but close enough, that I could go to the end of the cul-de-sac and go through my friends yard and be about 1/4 mile of empty land away! I am thinking about sending my huband there in the morning, to see if they restocked, but, since they are so new, they have minimal stock people. I'll just keep checking.