Copy/Book Holder for my Large Textbooks (opinions and deals wanted)

noehlp

I am looking to buy a book/copy holder to hold my college Textbooks. I have some rather large ones, there 8.5 x 11, don't know how many pages in the largest (their numbered weird), but they are about 1 - 2 inches thick.

Any opinions on one that works well? I want to be able to open the book and see both pages. And it would need some type of clip on each side to hold the pages.

How about any deals on one?

I have been watching this one, and trying to decide if I want to get it (thanks to all the amazon gc's I earn with the surveys from here :) ):

Fellowes 21140 Booklift Copyholder(Metallic Silver)

But today I ran to Staples to see if they had anything I needed on clearance (no-go, did pick up a Crayola States book for $1.50). I looked at a very similar bookholder to the one I mentioned above. I couldn't open it, but just lifting it, and feeling the plastic, it doesn't seem like there is any way possible this plastic thing could hold open my books. So now I am not so sure.

Thanks to all! And sorry so long! :)

Ack! My neck is killing me! I need to buy something TODAY!

The cookbook holders may work, well some of them. My local Barnes & Noble currently only has a plastic thing that will not work, as I won't be able to turn the pages well.

What other places can I find either a Cookbook holder or a Copy/Book holder today???

Bed, Bath, and Beyond is also out of stock of their cookbook holders, which btw, the guy said run $25, which IMO is too darn much!

I guess I could get the Fellowes Copy holder at Staples for $10, but was wondering if any of you know of a different B & M store I could buy something at. Wal-Mart = nada, Target = nada, K-mart = nada, I've checked. :(

TIA

Btw, I ended up heading to Staples, and I bought this one:

Staples BookLift Copy and Book Holder

It actually holds my big books! :)

The only downfall in my opinion is the little clips on the front to hold the pages, they keep popping off if you just slight bump them. I have had to put one back on at least 6 or 7 times, and I haven't owned it for even 12 hours yet, though it's gotten a ton of use already. :D

The positive to the these clips is it helps hold spots in the book.