Disney Store President Day Sale

alexusrydr

I went yesterday too. Saw a lot of stuff that I bought online cheaper at the store!!! got my dd5 princess jeans for $8 tinkerbell pjs $8 princess night gown $8 tinkerbell shirt $5 princess shirt $5 and a princess playset (carriage and tinny dolls) $5

they also had lots of stuff animals and princesses they were like $5 (before the extra 60%) and some pretty princess bots gold with linen inside they were like $8 dollars didn't buy because bigger size was 11 that's my dd size right know so no good for next year! lot's of stuff!!

I went to one of the Tampa stores today and there wasn't much clearance there. I did much better yesterday at the Lakeland store. I got the cars pj set for $2 something and a few cups that are regular $5 if you buy 2 or more for $1.59 each. Quite a bit of small items that will be good for Easter baskets and some little baby clothes (mostly boy clothes). Girl 7 pack of panties for $4, slippers for $3 something, and a bunch of other stuff that came out to $73 after the 60% off and the 15% off.

We hit it up yesterday (didn't think to bring my 15% off coupon!!! NOOOOO)...got a princess skirt and sweater for $8 each, the stuffed Aurora pillow for $3.19, stuffed Aurora and the 3 stuffed faries (fairies were about $1.19 each, princess was about $3.19), stuffed dopey (for me), Alice in Wonderland mug (again for me, about $1.19), t-shirt for $2...i wanted to grab one of the $30 snowglobes but my DD said i didn't need one :( sniffle! So question...can i return everything, then rebuy it with my coupon? or just cut my losses...the whole thing was only about $30...so that's only like $4.50 missed....and i can always hit another disney store and get the snowglobe when my dd is at her playdate tomorrow!