Wet Seal has add'l 50% off clearance items + FS!

BridgeIU

• 1 month later...

The code for free ship ends soon, March 31.

BTW, they actually have alot on sale. Click on Sale tab, then click on each category in the dark gray color.

Below items don't qualify fo rthe additional 50% off, but still super good prices, and with free shipping who can argue? :)

Celeb Flare Jean - Long - Size 3, 5, 7

Style: 38251795

Regularly $24.50

Now $15.00

http://www.wetseal.com/assets/ws/product_images/38251795916_lg.jpg

-------------------------------

Flyaway Burnout Top

Style: 39388278

Regularly $17.50

Now $10.00

http://www.wetseal.com/assets/ws/product_images/39388278684_lg.jpg

Cinched Front Tunic Top - Size M or L and 3 colors available

Style: 39255709

Regularly $17.50

Now $10.00

http://www.wetseal.com/assets/ws/product_images/39255709850_lg.jpg

Edited by noehlp

Can anyone tell me how their sizes run? Are they true to the size or maybe a little on the smaller or larger size? I've lost 26 pounds in the last two months and have almost no clothes that fit me now, literally. I am done loosing weight and now I'm ready to shop for a whole new waredrobe. There are some great deals on here but I would hate to order a bunch and they not fit. I used to be a size 14 so I never could shop at stores like these in the mall because it seemed they were targeted for "smaller" sized people so I'm not familiar with their sizes. Thanks in advance!!!:gdthankyou:

Can anyone tell me how their sizes run? Are they true to the size or maybe a little on the smaller or larger size? I've lost 26 pounds in the last two months and have almost no clothes that fit me now, literally. I am done loosing weight and now I'm ready to shop for a whole new waredrobe. There are some great deals on here but I would hate to order a bunch and they not fit. I used to be a size 14 so I never could shop at stores like these in the mall because it seemed they were targeted for "smaller" sized people so I'm not familiar with their sizes. Thanks in advance!!!:gdthankyou:

Congratulations!!:eyepoppin I'm trying to get off my extra baby weight....any secrets to share???

Congratulations!!:eyepoppin I'm trying to get off my extra baby weight....any secrets to share???

Thanks!

I cheated, I actually went to see a weight doctor and was prescribed phentermine. It's an appetite suppressant. It didn't cost as much as I thought either. The first visit I had to sit through an hour long class listening about dieting, medicines, and lifestyle but it was so worth it. I lost exactly 20 pounds the first 4 weeks, then just started exercising after that to tone my body. The few other pounds came off with the exercising. I had the worst eating habits and this has really changed a lot for me. I'm no longer "dieting" but I do watch what I eat now. I haven't had a soda since I started.

Your kids are too cute!!!

Hey sheerrinfred congrats! I'm taking phen now, lost 20 last month havent weighed myself this month yet though, I wanted a boost and it;s helped I'm now hitting the gym and watching what I eat i feel great! my new size 10 pants are getting loose too :) and I have to get all new uniforms and a way smaller belt for work . did it give you more energy? it didnt me just app suppressant. I was dissapointed that my ins didnt cover any of it but was happy when it was only $25 for a months supply that nast alli crap is way more a month!!!!

Hey sheerrinfred congrats! I'm taking phen now, lost 20 last month havent weighed myself this month yet though, I wanted a boost and it;s helped I'm now hitting the gym and watching what I eat i feel great! my new size 10 pants are getting loose too :) and I have to get all new uniforms and a way smaller belt for work . did it give you more energy? it didnt me just app suppressant. I was dissapointed that my ins didnt cover any of it but was happy when it was only $25 for a months supply that nast alli crap is way more a month!!!!

Congratulations to you too!!! No, no energy boost but I felt better after a week or so because I was eating better. Now with the exercising I feel great and don't need any boost...lol. Keep it up!!!!

Can anyone inform me on how the sizes run here? Thanks