LPS at WalMart

JackJack

If anyone has little girls that LOVE Little Pet Shop like mine do they have some really cute t-shirts at Wal-Mart (yes Wal-Mart;)) for $6.50. They have probably 20 different saying on them in lots of colours and are really cute. And the price is great! Picked up a few for add on's to LPS gifts that I already have stockpiled!!:D Also noticed that the toy section was getting new markdowns today!

If anyone has little girls that LOVE Little Pet Shop like mine do they have some really cute t-shirts at Wal-Mart (yes Wal-Mart;)) for $6.50. They have probably 20 different saying on them in lots of colours and are really cute. And the price is great! Picked up a few for add on's to LPS gifts that I already have stockpiled!!:D Also noticed that the toy section was getting new markdowns today!

If only they did their toy markdowns like Target....Oh well. They were supposed to have a big event with LPS this weekend, but it was a total bust. What a complete joke! You are lucky you didn't go for that. They also have some Valentines Tubes that are supposedly "exclusive" to them, but they are coming available later at other retailers.

If you are REALLY into LPS, or just want to find out what is coming up, I can recommend this collector's site. Just a group of people who are really into collecting the stuff. Very cooperative group, with lots of great info!

http://lpscollectors.proboards56.com/index.cgi?board=lpsnew

I haven't seen these T's, but SIL got DD some LPS shirts at Gordman's for Christmas. They are cute, she's not really into them, but so glittery. I've washed and washed, and our whole house is full of gold glitter.

Like someone told me the other days, glitter is the herpes of the crafting world.

I haven't seen these T's, but SIL got DD some LPS shirts at Gordman's for Christmas. They are cute, she's not really into them, but so glittery. I've washed and washed, and our whole house is full of gold glitter.

Like someone told me the other days, glitter is the herpes of the crafting world.

They must be similar because these are quite glittery too! Do they hold up pretty well?:D

Thanks for the heads up. My DD is very into LPS now and loves the shirts.

Just an FYI, I bought an LPS t-shirt at Target 2 weeks ago for around the same price, it was pink with two monkeys and "double trouble" on it, so they are other places too. I'll have to go check out Wal-Mart now.

Did anyone attend the LPS Pajama Rama at WalMart this past Saturday? I went Friday night and they only had a few shirts, stuffed animals and toy sets. Nothing new that looked like it was worth getting up early for. The invite said free posters, stickers and tattoos.

That's what I was referring to. It was supposed to be this big event, launching all these new exclusive Walmart items, and it was a total waste of time. Fortunately, I had read on the LPS Collectors site, that I mentioned above, that it was bad so we weren't disappointed. Ours didn't have the exclusive tubes or the bedding. It was truly sad. Just a couple of demonstrators hired to hand out some lame posters & stuff. Not worth the trip. I read a poor little girl got her parents to drive her 45 miles to go to it and it was SO disappointing. Sad....

They must be similar because these are quite glittery too! Do they hold up pretty well?:D

Hers has only been washed a couple of times. It still looks good, and you can't tell that hundreds of pounds of glitter are missing. It is bright pink with a sheep that says "I'm baaaaaaad". SIL said she paid $16 for it (she sometimes exaggerates- so i'm not sure)

Just an FYI, I bought an LPS t-shirt at Target 2 weeks ago for around the same price, it was pink with two monkeys and "double trouble" on it, so they are other places too. I'll have to go check out Wal-Mart now.

Yeah there were lots of different pics to pick from. I bought DD and her cousins some back in Nov. I think. I can't remember where I got them but there are alot more to choose from now. There are some in the girls section but there were lots up by the cash lane. :D

I guess because of this big promo they had going. Also lots of panties, panty and 1/2 undershirt set, purses, jammies alot of different things actually.

I don't think I would have gotten up early to go but they did have quite a bit of new stuff. But I am still looking for wrapping paper....anyone seen any??:rolleyes:

Thank you for saying that. I want that shirt for the twins but I couldn't remember where I saw it and I KNEW it wasn't WM.

Hers has only been washed a couple of times. It still looks good, and you can't tell that hundreds of pounds of glitter are missing. It is bright pink with a sheep that says "I'm baaaaaaad". SIL said she paid $16 for it (she sometimes exaggerates- so i'm not sure)

Oh tht is funny....I actually looked at that one and it was really cute. But I remember thinking...not a chance, this shirt has way to much glitter!!!:cheesy: Her brother would kill me if any of his clothes ended up with glitter anywhere....:eek:Heaven forbid!!!

My two girls are BIG into lps. My youngest bought a tube the other day with some birthday money she had. There was a refund form in yesterdays paper for Hasbro, including lps. They would go crazy for shirts I'll have to look into that for a v-day or easter basket item.

That's what I was referring to. It was supposed to be this big event, launching all these new exclusive Walmart items, and it was a total waste of time. Fortunately, I had read on the LPS Collectors site, that I mentioned above, that it was bad so we weren't disappointed. Ours didn't have the exclusive tubes or the bedding. It was truly sad. Just a couple of demonstrators hired to hand out some lame posters & stuff. Not worth the trip. I read a poor little girl got her parents to drive her 45 miles to go to it and it was SO disappointing. Sad....

After our WalMart Pajama Rama was a bust I sent Hasbro an email letting them know how disappointed DGD was, the small display and limited number of items in the store and that the store staff didn't even know about it until Thursday night. Today in the mail I rcvd a package with an apology letter, LPS poster, stickers, tattoos, a LPS toy from their new yet to be released line and a $10 gift certificate off any Hasbro toy. Wow! What a great surprise this was. They truly care about their customers. :yup:

Our walmart is connected to a mall and i hadn't seen the clothes in the girls dept. today I went into the mall from walmart and they had stuff out there , a ton of shirts, pjs, purses and underwear. My sister inlaw got my girls each a purse and they didnt' know these existed loL! they were so excited!