Sony Cyber-shot 6MP 3 Optical Zoom Digital Camera $76.95 @ SonyStyle.com

jsmst35

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S500 6MP/3xOptical Zoom Digital Camera for $76.95 at SonyStyle.com.

Now only $76.95

$179.99 Original Price

-$103.04 Price Drop

A remarkable combination of value, simplicity and performance make the Sony® Cyber-shot® DSC-S500 a perfect choice for first-time digital photographers. The DSC-S500 combines 6.0 megapixel resolution with a quality 3X optical zoom lens design, terrific wide-angle shooting capability, 25 MB1 Internal Memory for capturing shots in-camera, and a bright 2.4"2 LCD screen that allows you to check your shots and share results immediately.

6.0 Megapixel Super HAD™ CCD

More megapixels give you more detail and definition when you make big prints or crop in tight on your subject. The Sony advanced Super HAD® (Hole Accumulated Diode) CCD design allows more light to pass to each pixel, increasing sensitivity and reducing noise.

3X Optical/2X Digital Zoom

3X Optical Zoom helps the DSC-S500 bring distant subjects closer and lets you frame shots for better composition; the Sony precision 2X Digital Zoom provides an additional 2X magnification to zoom in close without jagged edges.

Capture Images In-Camera

With 25 MB1 Internal Memory, the DSC-S500 allows you to shoot without using a memory card -- then easily transfer your images to optional Memory Stick Duo™ media, upload photos to your computer or make prints on your digital printer.

Large 2.4”2 LCD Screen

The DSC-S500 gives you a big, bright LCD screen for reading camera menus, composing shots, checking results and sharing your photos on location.

Convenient Photo Modes

To adjust quickly for specific shooting situations, the DSC-S500 lets you choose from several convenient photo modes: Auto, P-Auto, and Scene Selections for Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Landscape, Soft Snap, Candle, and Beach environments.

QVGA Movie Mode

The DSC-S500 can capture 320 x 240 audio/video clips at high frame rate (up to 30 frames per second), with length limited only by the capacity of your media.

Burst Mode

You can fire off three shots automatically at 1-second intervals (VGA standard mode) or 2-second intervals (6 MP mode) -- a great way to capture a child’s first steps or a pet’s best tricks.

Stamina® Battery Power

With optional Sony NiMH rechargeable batteries, you can capture up to an amazing 350 shots3 -- shooting capacity that’s about the equivalent of 10 rolls of 35mm film. With supplied AA alkaline batteries, the DSC-S500 can capture up to 60 shots3.

Memory Stick Duo™ Media Convenience

The DSC-S500 has a built-in slot for optional Memory Stick Duo™ media -- the compact, high-capacity storage media that are compatible with millions of devices worldwide.

Cyber-shot Viewer Software

Sony’s new software that makes it easier to upload images from camera or Memory Stick Duo™ media -- then organize and browse through photos on your PC screen by simply scrolling through thumbnail images

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&XID=A:cj_datafeed&kw=ccd%2Dtrv138&lp=8198552921665093465&productId=8198552921665093465

Question about this..

Is this a NEW or REFURBISHED camera?

I tried to look all over, but, can't see it.. Maybe I am just missing it.

-Dave

It's refurbished. It says it right above the model #

"Click here and save on refurbished and clearance products"

It's a great deal!! I bought the same camera, except 7.2 megapixels in bundle about two weekends ago for $200. I wanted something small that I could carry in my purse, so I would be able to take pics of my daughter at any time! It also works nice If you buy a high speed memory card so that you can take a lot of pictures one right after the other. The only thing I would have to mention is that you need a special memory card, I got a 2g high speed one for 39.99 at best buy! I hope this helps:)

Is this camera easy to use, navigate buttons, etc? You say it needs a special memory card, 2gb card cost $40. Need my first time digital camera and ease of use if a must. Thanks for your input..

It's a great deal!! I bought the same camera, except 7.2 megapixels in bundle about two weekends ago for $200. I wanted something small that I could carry in my purse, so I would be able to take pics of my daughter at any time! It also works nice If you buy a high speed memory card so that you can take a lot of pictures one right after the other. The only thing I would have to mention is that you need a special memory card, I got a 2g high speed one for 39.99 at best buy! I hope this helps:)

Is this camera easy to use, navigate buttons, etc? You say it needs a special memory card, 2gb card cost $40. Need my first time digital camera and ease of use if a must. Thanks for your input..

It is pretty easy to use, I honestly am not an electronic savvy person and I didn't have to read the directions on how to use it!