Kohls Comforter Set Was $129 now $52 - with charge $39

herculesmomma

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page_multiple.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524891480155&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374752627413&bmUID=1202691123841

I have a Kohls charge and stacked codes MVChome15 & MVCcharge15. With 99 cent shipping it came to $38.56 out the door.

It says it's sage, but the photo looks beige. I figured it's worth a try either way cause i think it's a really cute set! :yup:

Does it come with anything besides comforter?

click on details only the middle one I think comes with a skirt the other two looks like just a comforter and two shams

Details:

for the Red One :

Set includes: Queen comforter & two standard pillow shams

No skirt :no:

Edited by schoolee01
correction

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page_multiple.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524891480155&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374752627413&bmUID=1202691123841

I have a Kohls charge and stacked codes MVChome15 & MVCcharge15. With 99 cent shipping it came to $38.56 out the door.

It says it's sage, but the photo looks beige. I figured it's worth a try either way cause i think it's a really cute set! :yup:

This just arrived today and it does come with the comforter, pillow shams AND the bed skirt.

Just an FYI for anyone interested.

I ordered one of those sets a month or so back. I thought it was a great deal, it looked awesome on the pic and the price was unbeatable for a king set. When I got it, I was so disappointed. Cheap material, everything was ripping where the thread is, as I went to put the skirt on the mattress, it came apart. I dont know if thats why they are all so clearenced out, but I am so glad I could take it back to my closest Kohls with no problems and get my money back.

I ordered one of those sets a month or so back. I thought it was a great deal, it looked awesome on the pic and the price was unbeatable for a king set. When I got it, I was so disappointed. Cheap material, everything was ripping where the thread is, as I went to put the skirt on the mattress, it came apart. I dont know if thats why they are all so clearenced out, but I am so glad I could take it back to my closest Kohls with no problems and get my money back.

I got mine yesterday and thought the same thing! There were threads hanging off it everywhere and the material felt really cheap! Did you have free shipping or did they refund the shipping charges too?

I got mine yesterday and thought the same thing! There were threads hanging off it everywhere and the material felt really cheap! Did you have free shipping or did they refund the shipping charges too?

I had free shipping, I wont order from Kohls online otherwise. I can practicaly walk to it, if needed too :D