Nine & Co. Big Shot Tote $3.97 shipped Kohls.com Was $39

Fishboysmom

Nine & Co. Big Shot Tote by Nine West orig. $39.00 now $3.90.

The color shown is white but when I put it in my cart it said camel.

Shipping is .99¢

Use these 2 codes MVCHOME15 15% off and NEW6919 10% off.

Total should come to $3.97 shipped. [ymmv due to tax]

You can combine 2 of these codes if you have a Kohl's card MVCCHARGE15 15% off, MVCHOME15 15% off, or MVC2365 free shipping. Not tested .

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/womens1/accessories/PRD~311631/Nine++Co+Big+Shot+Tote.jsp

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/311631?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1

i complained to them about this, and they gave me a form response that said sorry, this happens from time to time. i emailed back, stating, no, it happens almost every time i try to order, i can guarentee it has happened to me on more than 20 separate attempts to order in the past two months, and has happened even when i had over 20 items in the cart (saying all are oos). they never responded.

I hate that about Kohls website! It lets you get all the way through the order before it pops up that out of stock message!!! Aack! I don't order from them much at all anymore just because of that!

I rarely order from them as well because of the problem. They still show a couple weeks later that items are available in my size. What I hate the most is having to go all the way back and figure out which items are out of stock based on the item number that they give you. Too much of a hastle!

It had me all the way at the checkout. I thought for sure I was going to be able to order it.

This is what I just got at 7:49 pm EST-

"We're sorry, but SKU# 88462061 is no longer available. To continue, you must remove this item from your order. To remove this item from your order, click the green "shopping bag & checkout" button in the top navigation above. This will return you to your shopping bag, where you can easily remove this item.":(

I also get "We're sorry, but SKU# 88462061 is no longer available. To continue, you must remove this item from your order. To remove this item from your order, click the green "shopping bag & checkout" button in the top navigation above. This will return you to your shopping bag, where you can easily remove this item."

Does anyone know the sku# for the white one? Perhaps i might be able to try to order it by the sku# and get around the "out of stock" message?

I think this one is dead (for now). Although it appears in stock, when i get to the final order confirmation page, it says:

"We're sorry, but SKU# 88462061 is no longer available. To continue, you must remove this item from your order. To remove this item from your order, click the green "shopping bag & checkout" button in the top navigation above. This will return you to your shopping bag, where you can easily remove this item."