$5 off $50 at familyvideo.com (GHI&II $53.67 shipped!)

jeninpa

Does that include a guitar controller (or) just the games? My son was just begging me to pick this up, but I'll need the controller too.

This does not include a controller. You can buy one for $40 at Walmart though (I'm sure other places too,lol) that will work with I, II, & III.

Does the GH3 controller work with the GH1 & 2 games? Just wondering before or if I order this. Thanks for posting OP!!

Yes, the GHIII controller is backwards compatible!

This does not include a controller. You can buy one for $40 at Walmart though (I'm sure other places too,lol) that will work with I, II, & III.

Yes, the GHIII controller is backwards compatible!

Thanks for responding to my question, I am so ordering this,lol!!

:smart:

I agree but while on these questions..

Does anyone know if they make a Singstar or like version for PS3 perferablly the HSM one? And if so does the Rockband mic work for it?

I haven't seen any karaoke games for the PS3 but I know for a fact Singstar uses their own microphones and not the regular USB ones like Rockband and American Idol Karaoke Revolution. The HSM "might" be compatible with your PS3. Isn't there a list like there is for xbox/xbox360 games to see?

Found one:

http://www.us.playstation.com/Support/CompatibleStatus (check to see if your ps2 games are compatible)