SayNation! New Survey Site ***No Referral Requests Or Offers***

I just went to sign up and this is what I got:

Thank you for your interest!

Currently, the panel is by invitation only. However, if you would like to be considered please send an email by clicking here.

Hopefully they'll send me an invitiation...

I registered and got this message:

Dear SayNation Panelist,

Please check your email for an email from [email protected] - this contains the code you need to finish registration.

Remember, you will not be able to participate in the web site until your account is activated!

Regards,

SayNation Support

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Has anyone ever tried to email Say Nation with questions or problems? I have sent them 5 emails and not once have they gotten back with me. I had issues with logging in after registering and then I took a survey which I qualified for and completed and had a message at the end telling me I qualified but I have yet to get the points for taking it. Plus, now EVERY time I take a survey I don't qualify. To me, this seems like a gimmick.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I registered a complaint with the company you referred me to, Lucy, against SayNation! and finally got a response from someone at SayNation!. It took them a while but they claim to want to help me. They said that my email address was causing a problem with their system and that is why I was getting locked out of my account. Although there was never a problem with them emailing me surveys or problems with me taking the surveys. But as soon as I wanted to cash in points there was a problem and I then couldn't log into my account. I kept getting a message stating the info I was inputting was invalid and they couldn't locate my email address.

Well, finally today I got logged in and went to request a paypal deposit. I was excited about getting back into my account. Then as soon as I hit the submit button to request the deposit, I got a page long error message. I was SO mad! So, now I have to submit another complaint and wait probably weeks to get a response.

I'm not real happy with SayNation! at all. I've had problems with them since the day I registered. It takes them forever to respond to emails. And there are too many problems with surveys. Several times I've clicked to submit a survey and I get an error message or it doesn't take me back to the SayNation homepage and then I don't get credit for taking the surveys. Urggggh!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did anyone qualify for their 7 day 8,000 point daily journal type surveys? I just got my first one an hour ago and within the first 30 minutes I tried to access Day 1 to take the 5 minute survey and I got a message stating the survey was now closed.

Closed? My goodness, I just got the darned thing. I am truly sick of this company. I have had nothing but problems and they never respond to my emails so I have to wait and go through Surveypolice. I know that now that todays survey is not accessible for me, they will expect to avoid giving me the 8,000 points. I think this is a scam.

I qualified for this and in none of the emails they sent me did it say you only had like 5 minutes to respond to each of the daily surveys. If they don't make good on this I will be completely done with them. I'm tired of wasting my time. And it's not worth it.

Did anyone qualify for their 7 day 8,000 point daily journal type surveys? I just got my first one an hour ago and within the first 30 minutes I tried to access Day 1 to take the 5 minute survey and I got a message stating the survey was now closed.

Closed? My goodness, I just got the darned thing. I am truly sick of this company. I have had nothing but problems and they never respond to my emails so I have to wait and go through Surveypolice. I know that now that todays survey is not accessible for me, they will expect to avoid giving me the 8,000 points. I think this is a scam.

I qualified for this and in none of the emails they sent me did it say you only had like 5 minutes to respond to each of the daily surveys. If they don't make good on this I will be completely done with them. I'm tired of wasting my time. And it's not worth it.

I have given up on them...they don't do what they say they are going to...I have always had problems...I am done canceled my membership...blah

I just took my day 1 now with no problems.

Then I can't understand why I am having this issue. I clicked the link in my email 30 minutes after receiving it earlier today and I got the message stating that the survey was closed. I don't know how it's closed considering I was already qualified for it and it is a daily journal. No one else seems to be having this issue. I probably will not hear from them about this for weeks. I guess I am done with them then. It takes too much to get a measily gc or other junk that they give out and it takes FOREVER for them to make a paypal or amazon payment so it's not worth my time or effort.