Free Trial of Amazon Prime

Fishboysmom

I wasn't sure where to post this.

I haven't seen it for a while on Amazon.com and thought someone might be interested.

Get a Free 1 month Trial of Amazon Prime which gives you free 2 day shipping for a year.

Cancel before free trial period and there is no charge.

$79 for the year if you decide to keep it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/subs/primeclub/signup/main.html/ref=nav_swm_vprime/103-6069239-6732622

This is an awesome deal. I have been Amazon Prime for years, and love it. It truly makes a difference and you save a ton of money when you buy mostly from Amazon.

These free trials are not available that often, so you don't have anything to lose by signing up.

Oh yeah, once you sign up , you can use product-place.net to search just for Amazon prime and free shipping items.

it's not such a great thing.... although they tempt you with free 2-day shipping on anything, it's almost impossible to find things under $20 that are prime eligible. if they're $25 you'd get free shipping without prime. check out all their grocery items, they're only sold in multipacks.... and when you do the math you can usually get a better deal at the grocery store anyways. as of right now, i don't think i'll be renewing my membership.

it's not such a great thing.... although they tempt you with free 2-day shipping on anything, it's almost impossible to find things under $20 that are prime eligible. if they're $25 you'd get free shipping without prime. check out all their grocery items, they're only sold in multipacks.... and when you do the math you can usually get a better deal at the grocery store anyways. as of right now, i don't think i'll be renewing my membership.

I don't ever renew either but the FREE is definalty worth it. I got some kitchen things for 0.99 FREE SHIPPING. And the down KING comforters for 19.99 free shipping Those or things I would have passed on normally because the shipping killed the deal. IMO the FREE TRIAL is always worth having and you can have it more than once...I'm with you though I don't order enough to pay for the full membership

I'll have to disagree, I've found plenty of items under 20$, especially the toy specials at christmas. As for the $25 or greater-yes, you do get free shipping but not 2 day shipping.

Anyway, I was hesitant at first but I have enjoyed it for 2 years now and I think it winds up balancing out, anyway it's worth it to me to know I'll receive my package in 2 days, sometimes in one day as Amazon has a warehouse here.

(Now, if they'd only let me shop in that warehouse...)

How do you get it more than once? My free trial expired a week ago, and when I click on any of the links for the free trial it tells me I am not eligible since I've already had the free trial. I only have one email address. Maybe I should set up another one.

How do you get it more than once? My free trial expired a week ago, and when I click on any of the links for the free trial it tells me I am not eligible since I've already had the free trial. I only have one email address. Maybe I should set up another one.

I DO have two accounts with Amazon (DH and mine) BUT I have had the TRIAL twice on MY ACCOUNT. The email came to DHs account.

Don't know why it isn't letting you!

Unable to start your Amazon Prime Free Trial

We were unable to start your Amazon Prime free trial because our records indicate that you are currently or have previously been a paid or trial member of Amazon Prime. Free trials are currently available to new members only, but you may sign up at our regular rate of $79/year to enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping.

When I click the link, it just takes me to the page to sign up for Prime, but doesn't offer me the free trial-does the trial only show up for some people?

The same thing happens to me. Maybe it's because I had the free trial before, I think it was sometime last year. Oh well...

I just signed hubby up for an amazon acct. so HE could get the free prime trial. He invited me(not that he knows it yet:D) so now I have the free trial again. I'm definitely going to renew when the free trial expires. Hopefully I can convince some of my family members to go in on it with me!

Unable to start your Amazon Prime Free Trial

We were unable to start your Amazon Prime free trial because our records indicate that you are currently or have previously been a paid or trial member of Amazon Prime. Free trials are currently available to new members only, but you may sign up at our regular rate of $79/year to enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping.

Darn maybe they changed it to once time per account the first of this year.. I know I had it back in AUG 07 and then got offered again right after christmas it lasted through Jan 22 I believe.

My dh account got the email for prime trial but I haven't signed up yet...I think I will wait to see if I can get it closer to the holidays if they are only offering ONE per account now :yuck:

Thanks for the heads up I was going to accept the Prime offer from the email because I assumed I could get another offer later this year too!

I had gotten the Prime Trial and I thought it was worth it before but after having it, I love it! I can't do it right now but I do plan on spending the money for Prime Shipping. I think for me it would be worth it.

I order a lot on Amazon throughout the year and oftentimes I find myself ordering more just to make it to $25.00 in order to receive Free Shipping. I have seen (ordered) many items that are eligible for Prime Shipping that are less than $25.00. I also love knowing my items will arrive in a matter of a couple of days. :)

I've had Prime since last year. Started out with a free trial and I forgot to cancel.....and I'm soooooo glad I did. I do tons of shopping at Amazon and the free 2-day shipping is awesome. The $3.99 for 1-day is great too for last minute stuff. I found tons of stuff that was under $25, besides, I'm impatient, I like that my stuff gets here FAST.

I also like that I can share it with up to 4 people, it brings the total cost of having Prime down to $20 a year for each of us.

I did so much Christmas shopping through Amazon last year, my UPS guy and I were not only on a first name basis, every time I was expecting him I made him some hot chocolate!

:D

I've had Prime since last year. Started out with a free trial and I forgot to cancel.....and I'm soooooo glad I did. I do tons of shopping at Amazon and the free 2-day shipping is awesome. The $3.99 for 1-day is great too for last minute stuff. I found tons of stuff that was under $25, besides, I'm impatient, I like that my stuff gets here FAST.

I also like that I can share it with up to 4 people, it brings the total cost of having Prime down to $20 a year for each of us.

I did so much Christmas shopping through Amazon last year, my UPS guy and I were not only on a first name basis, every time I was expecting him I made him some hot chocolate!

I will have to look into sharing an account, I didn't realize you could do this. :yup:

I bet your UPS guy really appreciated the hot chocolate! If you order a bunch during the summer you can make him lemonade

No, it doesn'thave to be someone at the same address. You just have to know each other's birthdays. My mom and I shared a free trial, and she lives about 20 miles away. I even saw people post on here a while ago looking for someone to share the cost. HTH