$.08 a box PopTarts at Target on Sunday

staviles

So in this coming Sunday's RedPlum insert (which they mail to my house/region early in the week) has $.85 off 2 PopTart boxes in them. If you combine them with the Target generator coupon that is $.50 off one box and your store (most do) has them priced down to $1.02, would make this $.19/2 boxes or $.08 box. BTW, the $1.02 price is on the 8 cnt pack in my local stores. HTH. You can find the Target generator coupons at the Target website on the bottom or at Afullcup.com. :D

I'm not sure, it just comes on Monday or Tuesday along with the other store ads (supermarket and pizza), but it is always the exact same one that comes included in the Sunday newspaper, so I get two of them a week, one in the mail and one in the Sunday paper. HTH. There are going to be some good coupons in this one though, Suave, ALL, Tidy Cat, Purina Dog Food, Pop Tarts and such. :)

I'm not sure, it just comes on Monday or Tuesday along with the other store ads (supermarket and pizza), but it is always the exact same one that comes included in the Sunday newspaper, so I get two of them a week, one in the mail and one in the Sunday paper. HTH. There are going to be some good coupons in this one though, Suave, ALL, Tidy Cat, Purina Dog Food, Pop Tarts and such. :)

I dont think i get this in my area...:(

I never seem to get the high value and good coupons many of you receive.

I notice there not all the same also. My sister gets the Toledo blade paper and her coupons seem to be a less amount than mine and I usually get the Detroit Free Press. I noticed that in the PG coupon insert I had $1 coupons and hers were like .50 coupons